Weapons & Equip Buffing Post Moon Lord Armors (except Nebula)

I think they all should be OP endgame specifically for their class archtypes. Nebula armor should not be a better tank than melee. That's ludicrous.
I guess they could nerf Nebula. Don't buff the other ones (I mean with crazy abilities) because that would make fighting my idea for an endgame boss easier.

I guess they could nerf Nebula. Don't buff the other ones (I mean with crazy abilities) because that would make fighting my idea for an endgame boss easier.
That's not a valid reason, especially considering that BOTH red and cenx have said they aren't interested in any boss after moon lord.

Solar's A Good One, But How About Also Making It So You Also Have An Inferno Potion-Like Buff, Reaching Farther And Dealing More Damage For Higher Stacks Of Solar Blaze?

How About Instead Of Making You Invisible, How About Vortex Armor Allows You To Phase, Completely Invalidating All Damage
Taken And Dealt, And Making You Immobile? (And Not Like That Debuff Tesla Turrets Inflict.)
God damn, the hotline fishing rod is so annoying to get give us this please I need inferno potions

• For your solar armor buff, that's ok.
  • Now, the vortex one. I don't think that you can use "endgame" as an excuse that they shouldn't be broken. No ammo consumption is TOO overpowered. That's like giving nebula armor the power to not consume mana (I know the mana nebulas basically do that, but still) there still HAS to be a limit.
  • Don't you dare thanos-snap my precious JoJo reference. Instead of removing it, fix it! First of all, it deals an extremely low damage count. Why is it 20? Why not something ACTUALLY OP like 200? Also, when the its passive, it doesn't really do anything. Doesn't absorb attacks, doesn't attack foes, doesn't help your minions. Imo, it should buff your minions somehow in passive mode.

• For your solar armor buff, that's ok.
  • Now, the vortex one. I don't think that you can use "endgame" as an excuse that they shouldn't be broken. No ammo consumption is TOO overpowered. That's like giving nebula armor the power to not consume mana (I know the mana nebulas basically do that, but still) there still HAS to be a limit.
  • Don't you dare thanos-snap my precious JoJo reference. Instead of removing it, fix it! First of all, it deals an extremely low damage count. Why is it 20? Why not something ACTUALLY OP like 200? Also, when the its passive, it doesn't really do anything. Doesn't absorb attacks, doesn't attack foes, doesn't help your minions. Imo, it should buff your minions somehow in passive mode.
Ok, name ONE reason that farming ammo is a challenge in endgame for literally any ammo type. ESPECIALLY once you've killed the moon lord enough times for the vortex set. Plus, Nebula Armor still would debatably be better because of how tanky it is and how much damage it does.
Also, the Mana Hotkey invalidates basically all times you'd run out of mana anyway.

The Stardust Guardian attacks too slowly to be considered helpful, especially when the stardust dragon exists.

Last edited:
I Had A Thought About Making Stardust Guardian Deal The Cumulative Damage Of All Your Minions, Without Giving I-Frames. What About That?
That might be too much, and discourages impurity.
Edit: Actually, after looking past my first impulse, I do like it. I'll put it as a secondary option.

Last edited:
Solar's A Good One, But How About Also Making It So You Also Have An Inferno Potion-Like Buff, Reaching Farther And Dealing More Damage For Higher Stacks Of Solar Blaze?

How About Instead Of Making You Invisible, How About Vortex Armor Allows You To Phase, Completely Invalidating All Damage
Taken And Dealt, And Making You Immobile? (And Not Like That Debuff Tesla Turrets Inflict.)

I think phasing would render damage invalid, both your's and your opponent's, but you regen life x2, and it would be activated by double-tapping down while stealthed. You would go up one level by double-tapping up.

Back
Top Bottom