NPCs & Enemies Buffing The Frost Legion!

Do You Support This?

• Yes, Why Do You Think I'm Here, Pal?

• I Have A Suggestion Or Two! (Mind Telling Me?)

• No, Doesn't Interest Me.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bry

Steampunker
The Frost Legion is crap.
"I'M GONNA GETCHA, I'M GONNA GETCH- oooh, there is a Copper Shortsword in my side; guess I'm dead now."
They're gonna need a lot of fixing up and fleshing out. The things I wanna add or change are as follows:

s8f2EKI.png
1) Raise the Present drop-rate of these enemies to 12%; this'll let you get all the Christmas-specific items much more easily if you want that.

2) Remove resistances to On Fire, Cursed Inferno and Shadowflame, instead making the snowmen take double damage from them. They'll instead have immunity to Chilled, Frostburn and Frozen.
3) Improve the snowmen's abilities and AI, including the ability to traverse platforms.
4) Give each Legioner their own rare drops.
5) Add that one unused enemy, as well as a few more enemies to really step up this Legion's game.
B3oi9Lj.png
6) Make the Snow Globe craftable with 5 Glass, 5 Snow Blocks, 3 Iron/Lead Bars, and 5 Souls of Light.

nwzP6dg.png

The Frost Legion - Reborn

Mister Stabby
zpsDkCF.png
Yeah, pure melee never did work in Hardmode, did it? I'll see if I can figure something out, though.
Mister Stabby is now irreversibly persistent; he will ALWAYS be aggro'd on to someone, regardless of distance, and, unlike other Fighter enemies that turn around shortly after hitting a wall, Mister Stabby will continue moving into the wall until the day he melts. His knockback resistance is impossibly high, to the point where it overflows and starts sending him TOWARDS you instead of away. Yeah, I know that's not how that :red:in' works; just humor me for a bit, will ya?

Expert: Mister Stabby just realized he has a scarf.
He is now going to kill you with that scarf.
Along with having a stabbing complex, this guy will now constantly whip in your direction with his scarf, regardless of where in the world he is.

Master: MHm yes I indeed have no idea what to do here yet.
I'm not even done with Mister Stabby's normal or EXPERT mode behaviors yet; wait a bit, would you?

Also moves 25% faster and inflicts Bleed (100%) for a good 45 seconds (90 seconds in Expert).
Health: 350
Damage: 100 on contact
Defense: 30
KBR: 110% (His resistance is equivalent to the amount of effort he puts in)
Coins:
2 Silver
Drops
3-6 Snow Blocks
nZdK1KX.png
100% chance

Rare Drops
Mister Scarfy
CSbMUAj.png
2% chance
Stabby Knife
0C49zPA.png
3.33% chance
Snoyo
TgiYOpr.png
0.04% chance

Snowman Gangsta
Bt7T7WY.png
This guy's only able to fire on a completely horizontal axis! Of course he's gonna be freakin' useless!
The Snowman Gangsta's upgraded his ammunition to Snow Shots, which have an ever-chilling bite that'll slow you down hard! When he's got a clear shot at you, he'll rapid-fire 6 of his new bullets in a Clockwork Assault Rifle-like fashion at the location you were at when he started firing, after which he'll run towards you for a few seconds before firing at you again; you can avoid this simply by moving to the side a couple of inches, but the stream of bullets will block off an area for a second or two. At every fourth attack, instead of firing a volley of Snow Shots at you, the Snowman Gangsta will instead fire a shotgun spread of 6 SnowBALLS at you, which move a little slower than the bullets do and are affected by gravity, but are bigger and cover a much wider area. For both this attack and the Snow Shot volley, the projectiles won't trigger any damage invincibility if they hurt you, meaning the Snowman Gangsta can totally unload on you and tear you apart instantly if you stand still. This guy also has a ridiculously high knockback resistance, which only gets worse for you as the difficulty increases.

Health: 270
Damage: 50 on contact, 30 from each Snow Shot, and 40 from each Snowball
Defense: 20
KBR: 80%
Inflicts
Chilled
Chilled with both his Snow Shots and his Snowballs; the Snow Shots are definitely made for it, though.
(Both are guaranteed to inflict it; each Snow Shot adds 3 seconds to the timer, while each Snowball only adds 2.)
Speakin'-a difficulty...
Expert: Each attack fires 8 projectiles instead of 6, and the shotgun spread occurs at every third attack instead of every fourth and is a little more inaccurate. The Snowman Gangsta also moves a little faster and spaces out his attacks a little less.
Health: 405
Damage: 65 on contact, 30 from each Snow Shot, and 50 from each Snowball
KBR: 87%
Inflicts
Chilled
Chilled with both his Snow Shots and his Snowballs, though it now lasts 25% longer with each.
(Each Snow Shot adds 3.75 seconds to the timer, while each Snowball adds 2.5.)
Master: Ditches his old shtick and simply fires at you as long as you're nearby. The Snowman Gangsta will fire at the same rate as before, but he won't space out his attacks if you're close enough to keep firing, meaning you'll have to constantly be on the run while this guy's around. The shotgun spread attack is a lot more inaccurate, but there are also TWELVE snowballs you have to worry about now; the main volley attack, however, now slightly angles towards you as the Snowman Gangsta fires.
Health: 540
Damage: 80 on contact, 35 from each Snow Shot, and 50 from each Snowball
KBR: 98%
Inflicts
Chilled
Chilled with both his Snow Shots and his Snowballs; the duration is now 50% of what it is in Normal mode.
(Snow Shots add 4.5 seconds to the timer, while Snowballs add 3)
Coins
4 Silver
Drops
3-6 Snow Blocks
nZdK1KX.png
100% chance
20 Snow Shots 50% chance

Rare Drops
Gangsta Hat
iyzwwAQ.png
2% chance
Gangsta Tommy
khHmMvC.png
3.33% chance; comes with 100 Snow Shots.
Snoyo
TgiYOpr.png
0.04% chance

Snow Balla
ERz43ZQ.png
I find it strange that Relogic removed all terrain-breaking effects from enemy attacks, yet the Snow Balla is still able to leave permanent Snow Blocks everywhere. It's still griefing; it's just adding unwanted blocks instead of adding unwanted holes.
Expert:
Master:
Health: 310
Damage: 40 on contact, 65 from Snowballs
Defense: 24
KBR: 40%

Coins
6 Silver
Drops
3-6 Snow Blocks
nZdK1KX.png
100% chance

Rare Drops
Balla Hat
DGMTz07.png
2% chance
Ball-Arm
F4oTmJa.png
3.33% chance
Snoyo
TgiYOpr.png
0.04% chance

Snowman Bomba
wEzpDFJ.png
So I noticed this guy went unused. Why's that?
It explodes when it touches a player, NPC or Lava (or when it, you know, dies).
Explosions from touching a friendly entity (or you) hurt only friendly entities, including Critters.
Dying from a player, Friendly NPC or another Snowman Bomba blows up his friends.
Lava and Traps? You and NPCs only.
As fast as Mister Stabby.
Explosions never hurt tiles.

AI: Snowman
DMG: 200 (400 EX)
HP: 1000 (2000 EX)
DEF: 40
KBR: 100%
Coins:
10 Silver
Drops
3-6 Snow Blocks
nZdK1KX.png
100% chance
1 Dynamite
Xq3rt9J.png
97.5% chance

Rare Drops
Bomba Hat
ROBxXIH.png
2.5% chance; drops whenever the Dynamite doesn't
Snoyo
TgiYOpr.png
0.04% chance

Slime Snowman
oTdKgUy.png
bHetWVj.png
w4lyJTt.png
These come in Small, Medium and Large sizes.
The Large one breaks into 2 Small Snowmen Slimes when killed.
Also replace 50% of forest slimes during Christmas, the other 50% being replaced by Present Slimes. Spawn twice as much as Mister Stabbies.

DMG: 85 Small, 105 Medium and 125 Large (170 Small, 210 Medium and 250 Large EX)
HP: 190 Small, 225 Medium and 260 Large (380 Small, 450 Medium and 520 Large EX)
DEF: 15 Small, 20 Medium and 30 Large (24 Small, 32 Medium and 48 Large EX)
KBR: 45% Small, 65% Medium and 85% Large (55% Small, 75% Medium and 95% Large EX)
Drops:
5 S, 6 M, 7 L
zsaLLgj.gif

1 S and L, 2-4 M Gel (White)
U9T2NEP.png

1 S and L, 2-4 M
nZdK1KX.png

Snowman Slime Banner (Every 50 kills)
h2G8H8Z.png

Rare Drops:
Snoyo
TgiYOpr.png
0.01% chance
Slime Staff 0.01% chance
Also spawn as a stack of three.

YO6DfrW.png

The first sprite is what it looks like when it spawns as a stack, the 2nd is when the Small Slime is killed, the 3rd is when the Medium Slime is killed, the 4th is when the Large Slime is killed and the 5th is them all showing their faces when preparing to jump you.
It consists of a Small Slime on a Medium Slime on a Large Slime. When it hops, the whole stack hops at once, and if you go near it, it'll prepare to perform a special jump where the stack jumps, then the Medium Slime hops off of the Large Slime, then the Small Slime hops off of the Medium Slime, separating the entities fully. Snowmen Slime Stacks either spawn as a whole, or can be created when Snowmen Slimes jump on top of each other. The higher slimes slightly wobble from side to side while stacked.
10% chance of spawning as a stack instead of an individual Snowman Slime.

Loot
Stabby Knife (Thanks @Folinhu!)
0C49zPA.png

The Melee Clockwork Assault Rifle.
Swings in front of you 3 times - like a longer shortsword - with increasing damage with every stab you land. Extremely close range, not recommended for bosses.

Type: Weapon
Damage: 40 + 7 for every consecutive stab (Bonus resets after 2 seconds of not dealing damage with this; you can very quickly switch weapons if needed)
Knockback: 3 (Very Weak)
CRIT Chance: 5%
Use Time: 15 (Very Fast)
Debuff: Bleeding (25 seconds, 100% chance)
Rarity:
Light Red
Sell: 1 Gold

Snoyo
TgiYOpr.png

This neat Yoyo fires Snowballs at enemies every second that act the same, in terms of gravity, as normal Snowballs, but deal 20% more damage than the Snoyo itself.
The snowballs slow down enemies with Chilled for 10 seconds.

Damage: 45 Yoyo, 54 Snowballs
Knockback: 3 (Very Weak)
CRIT Chance: 4%
Use Time: 24
Velocity: 16
Debuff: Chilled (Snowballs only, 10 seconds, 100% chance)
Debuff Tooltip: Your movement speed has been reduced.
Rarity:
Light Red

Cold Tommy
khHmMvC.png

Unlike the 6-shot volleys of the Snowman Gangsta's attacks, the Cold Tommy simply rapid-fires bullets at your cursor with mild inaccuracy. Balls and Silver Bullets are now turned into Ice Bullets, inflicting Frostburn with every shot. AND it shoots Snowballs. IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE!
Firing with Bullets makes you shoot 5 times (functions like the Clockwork Assault Rifle, only consuming 1 Bullet), shooting 5-8 bullets every time, each shot with a delay of a 1/3 second. Firing with Snowballs, however, makes you shoot from 8 to 12 Snowballs at once (again, only consuming 1 Snowball), and the Snowballs each have a 25% chance of inflicting Chilled for 10 seconds. This gun does NOT benefit from Ammo Reservation bonuses or the buff.

Damage: 30 (Ranged)
Knockback: 5 (Average)
CRIT Chance: 4%
Use Time: 25 (Average)
Velocity: 10
Tooltip: Ice 'em.
Rarity:
Light Red

Snow Shot
They deal slightly lower damage than most other bullets, but their chilly bite slows enemies and makes them much easier targets.
Type: Ammunition
Damage: 15 (Ranged)
Knockback: 4 (Weak)
Velocity: 3
Debuff: Frostburn (11 seconds, 100% chance)
Debuff Tooltip: It's either really hot or really cold. Either way it REALLY hurts.
Rarity:
Orange
Sell: No value

Ball-arm
F4oTmJa.png

1% chance of dropping from a Snow Balla.
It's a Bone Glove for Snowballs.
When used, it consumes 1 Snowball. The Snowball flies the same distance as a Blowpipe Seed. The Snowball can bounce off a surface once, and will then break on the next collision. Bounces off an infinite amount of enemies. Snowballs inflict Chilled for 20 seconds. There's a 20% chance of throwing 2 Snowballs instead of 1, and a 10% chance for each Snowball to be 2x2 (as in the height and width of a four-block square). Chances for 2x2 Snowballs are separate for when throwing double Snowballs, meaning you could throw a singular normal Snowball, or you could throw two large Snowballs. On a collision a Large Snowball bursts into 3 normal-sized Snowballs which fly in the general direction of enemies.
DMG: 40 (90 for the Large Snowballs)
Knockback: 3.5 (Weak, 7 [Strong] for the Large Snowballs)
CRIT Chance: 8%
Use Time: 20 (Very Fast)
Velocity: 22
Tooltip: 'ey Balla-Balla-Balla!
Debuff: Chilled (20 seconds, 100% chance)
Debuff Tooltip: It's either really hot or really cold. Either way it REALLY hurts.
Rarity:
Light Red
Sell: 1
mIAQYFE.gif
Bomba Dynamite (Thanks @wCrane !)
ROBxXIH.png

1% chance of dropping from a Snowman Bomba.
This thing lets you become a suicide bomber. On a death, you explode as if you were Dynamite, dealing 500 damage to nearby enemies.
You'll also explode 20% of the time when you get hit, even if the hit didn't kill you.

Type: Accessory / Crafting Material
Damage:
Reflect
Tooltip: Somebody has an explosive temper...
Rarity:
Light Red
Sell: 20
VxLLJUV.gif
Snowite Shield
O8sbCXj.png
VnYT2RG.png

1% chance of dropping from the Snow Bounca.
Gives DEF. The shield protects the front of your hitbox, destroying projectiles that hit it (So, back hits still hurt you), and halves D.o.T debuffs' damage.

Also triples duration of the Reflect effect of the Brand of the Inferno, and makes it so guarding with it reflects projectiles and knocks back enemies instead of dealing damage.
Type: Accessory / Crafting Material
DEF: 3
Tooltip: Protects you from forward projectiles and painful lingering debuffs.
Rarity:
Pink
Sell: 1
mIAQYFE.gif
VxLLJUV.gif
Mister Scarfy (Thanks @Folinhu !)
CSbMUAj.png
Ao62OSU.png

2% chance of dropping from Mister Stabby.
Wear a cozy scarf!
Type: Vanity
Body Slot: Social Helmet

Rarity: Blue
VxLLJUV.gif
Gangsta Hat / Balla Hat (Thanks @Warpshard !)
iyzwwAQ.png
DGMTz07.png

2% chance to drop from the respective Snowmen instead of being sold by the Clothier. Resemble the hats worn by the Snowman Gangsta and Snow Balla.

VxLLJUV.gif
Bounca Shades
xKOKDRr.png
DIHOlEp.png

1% chance of being dropped by a Snow Bounca.
They sure are swood.

Sell: 5
VxLLJUV.gif

Mini-Boss - Snow Bounca
HbYZUKg.png

It's tough and guards its fellow snowmen, hanging out in front of them to absorb damage.
The Snow Bounca's Shield nullifies piercing attacks and destroys projectiles (Yes, even your precious Last Prism won't do anything to it). Debuffs dealt to other Snowmen do 50% less damage when the Snow Bounca is nearby. The Snow Bounca himself is immune to all Debuffs (even Dryad's Bane, Celled and Daybroken), and has a truckload of defense, even without the Shield. The Snow Bounca moves 25% slower than Mister Stabby and spawns half as often as him. The Snow Bounca will pause periodically and start guarding, which doubles its defense while standing still and grants immunity to all debuffs to all nearby snowmen.
There can only be three Snow Bouncas at any time.
The Snow Bounca is weak to the Oiled debuff. Inflict that, and On Fire!, Cursed Inferno, Shadowflame and even Frostburn will hurt him (though Oiled's bonus damage won't take effect). Unlike every other snowman, though, Oiled wears off for the Bounca after 12 seconds.

DMG: 100
HP: 7500 (12500 EX)
DEF: 60, 120 when guarding
KBR: 92% (100% EX)
Drops:
i5UncUh.gif

7-12
f1kfoVW.png

Snow Guard Banner (Every 50 kills)

nL9hG8O.png

Rare Drops:
Bounca Shades (5% chance to drop from a Snow Bounca)
xKOKDRr.png

Snowite Shield (2% chance to drop from a Snow Bounca)

O8sbCXj.png

Last edited:
Nice!
Full support on this one from me.
I'll keep watch for more additions, assuming there will be more.

Reactions: Bry
Actually, I do have one suggestion for this.
Maybe get rid of the "Soul of Might" requirement.
As, at that point, it would have to be in HM, in which the drops would be semi-useless.
I Thought Presents Dropped Snow Globes In HM. `:confused:

The Capitals Like This Kind Of Hurt My Eyes. I Also Did Not Like The Bright White Text. Also Hard On My Eyes.

Seriously though, I like this.

Last edited:
I like it. Although, you need to describe the Gangsta Shotgun, even if it's a direct upgrade from the normal Shotgun or the Tactical Shotgun.

Also, maybe give the Snowman Gangsta and Snow Balla a small chance to drop their respective hats? It wouldn't interfere with how they are obtained normally (buying them from the Clothier), it'd just be a fun little addition to get them from the Snowmen.

I like it. Although, you need to describe the Gangsta Shotgun, even if it's a direct upgrade from the normal Shotgun or the Tactical Shotgun.

Also, maybe give the Snowman Gangsta and Snow Balla a small chance to drop their respective hats? It wouldn't interfere with how they are obtained normally (buying them from the Clothier), it'd just be a fun little addition to get them from the Snowmen.
Well, I Can Try A Bit More For The Shotgun, Even Though I Kinda Sorta Did.
I Forgot About The Hats. ':eek:

The Frost Legion Is Crap.
"HEY LOOK AT THAT SNOWM-" Dead.
I Am Going To,
1) Raise The Present Droprate Of These Enemies To 4%.
s8f2EKI.png

2) Remove Resistance To "On Fire!" And "Cursed Inferno".
3) Give Them Rare Drops And Money Drops.
4) Give The Snowmen The Ability To Traverse Platforms.
5) Add An Enemy, Maybe.
yfV68CP.png

6) Make The Snow Globe Craftable With 10 Glass, 10 Snow, 2 Iron/Lead, And 5 Souls Of Might.
B3oi9Lj.png

7) Shut Up And Start.

The Frost Legion - Reborn

Mister Stabby - Buffed
xrikvHN.png

Ok, Basically, This Guy Is Weak. And It's Main Attack Is Contact.
AND IT LEAVES ITSELF VURNERABLE.
How About That It's DMG Is Multiplied By 3 When It's Stabbing, And It Has A Stabbing Fit For 2 Seconds.
DMG: 90 Normal, 270 Stabbing (180 Normal, 540 EX)
HP: 300 (600 EX)
DEF: 30
KBR: 50% (60% EX)
Drops:
fFAfwYl.gif

5-10
nZdK1KX.png

Mister Stabby Banner (Every 50 Kills)
wwLXV0B.png

Snowman Gangsta - Buffed
RON5NlI.png

It Needs To Fire Shotgun Shots. I Think It Already Does, But I'm Not Sure.
It Should Fire Every 2 Seconds In ANY Direction, Not Just Left Or Right.
And It Fires Snowballs Instead Of Musket Balls. Because Snowmen.
DMG: 75 Contact, 175 Snowball (150 Contact, 350 Snowball)
HP: 325 (650 EX)
DEF: 25
Drops:
EfTfdGv.gif

5-10
nZdK1KX.png

Snowman Gangsta Banner (Every 50 Kills)
prCLeFc.png

Rare Drops:
Gangsta Hat (2% Chance To Drop From A Snowman Gangsta)
1fHozBq.png

Gangsta Shotgun (1% Chance To Drop From A Snowman Gangsta)
pTwmUPx.png

Snow Balla - Buffed
vS6i2dD.png

Throw A Snowball Every Second That Does NOT, I Repeat, NOT Place Snow Blocks.
But The Large 2x2 Snowballs Do. And Those Are Stronger. If It Can't Reach You (Too High), It Will Place Blocks To Reach You.
Every 3rd Snowball Is Large.
DMG: 65 Contact, 80 Snowball, 120 Large Snowball (130 Contact, 160 Snowball, 240 Large Snowball EX)
HP: 280 (560 EX)
DEF: 25
Drops:
rhVIG4Y.gif

5-10
nZdK1KX.png

Snow Balla Banner (Every 50 Kills)
vNwjmhf.png

Rare Drops:
Balla Hat (2% Chance To Drop From A Snow Balla)
9n7l546.png

Ball-arm (1% Chance To Drop From A Snow Balla)
qG5bZAL.png

Exploding Snowman
yfV68CP.png

HEY.
I NOTICED THIS GUY WAS IN THE GAME'S FILES.
Y HE NO IN GAME.
It Explodes When It Touches A Player (Or When It Dies).
Explosions From Touching A Player Hurt Only The Player, Passive Mobs, And NPCs.
Explosions From Death Hurt Anything Except Passive Mobs.
Moves As Fast As Mister Stabbies.
Explosions Never Destroy Tiles.
DMG: 275 (550 EX)
HP: 500 (1000 EX)
DEF: 40
KBR: 100%
Drops:
VFZTKnX.gif

5-10
nZdK1KX.png

Xq3rt9J.png
(20%)
Exploding Snowman Banner (Every 50 Kills)
HF6kJQX.png

Loot

Gangsta Shotgun
ZvpcDli.png

A Better Shotgun. Wanna Know How?
Snowballs.
Now We Have Another Use!
Same Effect As The Shotgun, But With Snowballs That Are Affected By Gravity But Go As Far As Seeds Shot From Blowpipes. 10% Chance To Inflict "Frostburn" For 30 Seconds. The Spread Is 25% Less, Um, Spread, Than The Shotgun.
Uses Snowballs As Ammo.
DMG: 50
Knockback: 5 (Weak Knockback)
CRIT Chance: 5%
Use Time: 27 (Average)
Velocity: 11
Tooltip: Gangsta Time!
Debuff: Frostburn
Debuff Tooltip: It's Either Really Hot Or Really Cold. Either Way It REALLY Hurts.
Rarity:
Light Red
Sell: 6
mIAQYFE.gif
LTBBNmL.gif

Ball-arm
qG5bZAL.png

1% Chance To Drop From A Snow Balla.
It's A Bone Glove For Snowballs.
When Used, It Consumes 1 Snowball. The Snowball Flies Twice As Fast And As Far As A Seed From A Blowpipe. The Snowball Bounces Once Before Breaking On The Next Collision. Bounces Off An Unlimited Amount Of Enemies. Snowballs Have A 10% Chance To Inflict "Frostburn" For 30 Seconds. 25% Chance To Not Consume Ammo.
DMG: 60
Knockback: 6.5 (Average Knockback)
CRIT Chance: 10%
Use Time: 15
Velocity: 22
Tooltip: Balla-Balla-Balla!
Debuff: Frostburn
Debuff Tooltip: It's Either Really Hot Or Really Cold. Either Way It REALLY Hurts.
Rarity:
Light Red
Sell: 3
mIAQYFE.gif

Gangsta Hat / Balla Hat

1fHozBq.png
9n7l546.png

Now Drop From The Respective Snowmen Instead Of Being Sold By The Clother. Resemble The Hats Worm By The Snowman Gangsta And Snow Balla.
Both Sell For 20
VxLLJUV.gif
Rarity:
Blue

Costumed Entities

Snowman Slime

dkHZhWA.png
Oet1POL.png

These Come In Large And Small Sizes.
AI: Slime
DMG: 85 Small, 120 Large (170 Small, 240 Large EX)
HP: 190 Small, 225 Large (380 Small, 450 Large EX)
DEF: 15 Small, 20 Large
KBR: 45% Small, 65% Large (55% Small, 75% Large EX)
Drops:
zsaLLgj.gif

1-3
nZdK1KX.png

Snowman Slime Banner
ex71zVu.png
The money they drop is wayyyyy too much I mean 70 silver!? and one is 1 gold holy crap people would use this to get rich quick. something around 10 silver or under would fit

The money they drop is wayyyyy too much I mean 70 silver!? and one is 1 gold holy crap people would use this to get rich quick. something around 10 silver or under would fit
It's Hardmode. They're GONNA Drop More Money.
I'm Fairly Sure.
Plus They'd Be Pretty Strong If This Was Added.

[DOUBLEPOST=1444390920,1444390608][/DOUBLEPOST]
But the drop rate of present is 7.69% now.
Maybe the damage is too high in expert(not all damage are doubled in expert, like the skeleton sniper), and enough to kill even end-game player in one hit.
Oh, What? I Didn't Know This. `:confused:
Also, DMG Probably Shouldn't Be That High. Lemme Go Fix It.
Very nice. If I may make a suggestion, a mini-boss might be interesting. Most events have one, and it would certainly make the Frost Legion a fun event. :)
Oh, Hey, Someone Guessed What I Planned To Do! I Was Gonna Add One, Not Sure What I Should Do, Though. `:confused:

It's Hardmode. They're GONNA Drop More Money.
I'm Fairly Sure.
Plus They'd Be Pretty Strong If This Was Added.

[DOUBLEPOST=1444390920,1444390608][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh, What? I Didn't Know This. `:confused:
Also, DMG Probably Shouldn't Be That High. Lemme Go Fix It.

Oh, Hey, Someone Guessed What I Planned To Do! I Was Gonna Add One, Not Sure What I Should Do, Though. `:confused:
yeah but even endgame enemies dont drop that much around 20 silver for a kill if theyre the hardest in the game

I think you have SERIOUSLY overdone it here! 1 gold coin to drop from a Gangsta Snowman??? I know you want the Frost Legion to be more exciting to fight but you have buffed it too much. 175 damage for EACH shotgun shell??? :eek: That's 175x5=875 damage per SHOT. I'm sorry if this offends you but you need to act upon this for the greater good. Probably drop the damage and defence of certain enemies by a bit then I'll give support.

I think you have SERIOUSLY overdone it here! 1 gold coin to drop from a Gangsta Snowman??? I know you want the Frost Legion to be more exciting to fight but you have buffed it too much. 175 damage for EACH shotgun shell??? :eek: That's 175x5=875 damage per SHOT. I'm sorry if this offends you but you need to act upon this for the greater good.
Sooooooo...
Make The Legion's Power Between My Current And The Before?
I Can Change The Money.

And I Meant For 175 To Be The Total DMG, Whoops.

Back
Top Bottom