BUG? - Cant Post Pictures or Links to Images?

What source were you trying to link from? If you can provide an un-embedded link to the image I can nose around with it. As for the file upload, it might be a file type and/or size issue, knowing image size and file type would help.

I'm pretty sure the problem is that it is coming from Dropbox. Try putting it on Imgur or Puush and see if it will embed.

On your Preferences, under Options, try turning OFF the Flash-based image loader. Then click the Save button, and refresh the pages/tabs where you are trying to do this. See if that doesn't help. Worked for me in Firefox.

mel-alone.jpg

Try uploading the image to IMGUR and use the link that it gives you. Make sure it ends in a PNG format or else it won't work.

You could also save the image to your desktop and upload it to the website.

On your Preferences, under Options, try turning OFF the Flash-based image loader. Then click the Save button, and refresh the pages/tabs where you are trying to do this. See if that doesn't help. Worked for me in Firefox.

View attachment 174176

Yea, that did it. Weird that It didnt work with the Flash based, considering i have it fully updated. You know, come to think of it, I think this happened before to me actually.

Back
Top Bottom