Xbox One Bug/Glitches I've encountered so far

Sepire09

Terrarian
First of all, thank you to all the developers for your hard work.

Anyway I'll go over the list of problems I've had:

Truffle won't move in, i do have a mushroom house and over 150 blocks of mushroom grass, someone did say it did work in the sky so that might be an elevation glitch ( mines at around 250 surface). I have a truffle on another world but now it says it's house is invalid.

This is a common one, key binds not working/implemented (e.g. shift click, alt click and so on) but it works fine outside inventory, also on Journey mode i cant duplicate but i can research, when i do switch to controller i can put items from the duplication menu into my inventory but not with mnk.

Some npc take a long time to spawn (party girl, wizard, for me at least)

This one might be my mouse but whenever i try to drag something out of my inventory is sometimes grabs one item out of the stack (1 dirt out of 999) and also more annoyingly dragging things sometimes like stutters (Not sure how to describe it) but it works fine on games such as Cod bocw and Minecraft

Also all my accomplishments/achievements have resetted for example, the angler says I've completed 133 quests but that is now 33 on my achievements.

Should you need more information please ask me.

Once again, thank you for your hard work and good luck.

Last edited:

Ive had a problem with the npcs bug as well. also what’s funny is I’ve had it where a npc moves in as soon as a house is built, Which in some cases in actually inconvenient…

Truffle won't move in, i do have a mushroom house and over 150 blocks of mushroom grass, someone did say it did work in the sky so that might be an elevation glitch ( mines at around 250 surface). I have a truffle on another world but now it says it's house is invalid.

This is a common one, key binds not working/implemented (e.g. shift click, alt click and so on) but it works fine outside inventory, also on Journey mode i cant duplicate but i can research, when i do switch to controller i can put items from the duplication menu into my inventory but not with mnk.

This one might be my mouse but whenever i try to drag something out of my inventory is sometimes grabs one item out of the stack (1 dirt out of 999) and also more annoyingly dragging things sometimes like stutters (Not sure how to describe it) but it works fine on games such as Cod bocw and Minecraft

Also all my accomplishments/achievements have resetted for example, the angler says I've completed 133 quests but that is now 33 on my achievements.

Should you need more information please ask me.

Once again, thank you for your hard work and good luck.
Hi there @Sepire09 thanks for this detailed and organized report. I'll chime in on some of the things..

Truffle not moving in - I'm not seeing this from anyone else, so it's making me think it's not a widespread problem, but something that amiss in your particular world. If you're in Journey Mode, do you have time frozen? Or spawns set to 0? Or do you have any events going on such as Goblin Army, or Pillars?

Keybinds on keyboard+mouse - the dev team will be looking into improving up on the keyboard+mouse controls.

NPCs taking awhile to spawn - this has me thinking it's Journey Mode stuff again. That maybe you freeze time for a bit, then unfreeze, and don't really notice that the NPCs didn't have as much time as you think to spawn in. They will come during the day time only.

For known issues and FAQ: Journey's End on XBox and PlayStation - Known Issues and FAQ

Hi there @Sepire09 thanks for this detailed and organized report. I'll chime in on some of the things..

Truffle not moving in - I'm not seeing this from anyone else, so it's making me think it's not a widespread problem, but something that amiss in your particular world. If you're in Journey Mode, do you have time frozen? Or spawns set to 0? Or do you have any events going on such as Goblin Army, or Pillars?

Keybinds on keyboard+mouse - the dev team will be looking into improving up on the keyboard+mouse controls.

NPCs taking awhile to spawn - this has me thinking it's Journey Mode stuff again. That maybe you freeze time for a bit, then unfreeze, and don't really notice that the NPCs didn't have as much time as you think to spawn in. They will come during the day time only.

For known issues and FAQ: Journey's End on XBox and PlayStation - Known Issues and FAQ
Thank you for your reply and link, but no I am not playing in Journey mode, I am playing in Master Mode For The Worthy, the previous world i was talking about is a world from 1.2 but the truffle house wasn't a problem in 1.3, i was also chatting in the terraria Xbox discord and some people had the same problem as me, truffle/any npc not moving or something along those lines, someone had said that it was a bug, i did try scrolling through the list here but it doesn't seem like somebody has mentioned it, the truffle is the only npc not moving in for me.

Thank you for your reply and link, but no I am not playing in Journey mode, I am playing in Master Mode For The Worthy, the previous world i was talking about is a world from 1.2 but the truffle house wasn't a problem in 1.3, i was also chatting in the terraria Xbox discord and some people had the same problem as me, truffle/any npc not moving or something along those lines, someone had said that it was a bug, i did try scrolling through the list here but it doesn't seem like somebody has mentioned it, the truffle is the only npc not moving in for me.
Ah, okay, so not in a Journey Mode world, gotcha. Is it possible to see a screenshot of your house for him?

Ah, okay, so not in a Journey Mode world, gotcha. Is it possible to see a screenshot of your house for him?
16336468225164879102872685970262.jpg
Its the bottom one the nurse just moved there bc my desert on the other side of the map got crimsoned, just moved her though.

View attachment 343632Its the bottom one the nurse just moved there bc my desert on the other side of the map got crimsoned, just moved her though.
It looks good. Do you have any little tiny bit of crimson or corruption that may be nearby, underneath, something you haven't noticed. I know the Nurse was already in there, but it's just something to check. Do you have other houses that are valid? Try making a simple box higher/lower or in a different area of the map and see if he'll move in there.

It looks good. Do you have any little tiny bit of crimson or corruption that may be nearby, underneath, something you haven't noticed. I know the Nurse was already in there, but it's just something to check. Do you have other houses that are valid? Try making a simple box higher/lower or in a different area of the map and see if he'll move in there.
Yes I have checked for crimson but i wil try out making that in another part of the world

It won't work on the ground so i built one right above it in the space biome and it worked. Haven't tried out on another part of the map.

Attachments

• 16337617976627787330185383993905.jpg
    16337617976627787330185383993905.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 41
  • 16337618353338799215494188865408.jpg
    16337618353338799215494188865408.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom