Mobile Bug: My Fps falls drastically in the night

flyfson

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Galaxy a21s
Mobile OS
Android 10
I've been playing Terraria on my Android for 30 hours and only today I got a bug that my fps falls to 5 ~ 10 whenever its night on the game, I don't know what to do, I've tryed everything, changing the settings to the lowest possible, clearing all the RAM processes on my phone and the same bug occur
Plz help I just wanna play but this bug makes the nights so hard to stand

I've been playing Terraria on my Android for 30 hours and only today I got a bug that my fps falls to 5 ~ 10 whenever its night on the game, I don't know what to do, I've tryed everything, changing the settings to the lowest possible, clearing all the RAM processes on my phone and the same bug occur
Plz help I just wanna play but this bug makes the nights so hard to stand
Hi there @flyfson welcome to the forums. :)

Other players that have had this problem also have said they played on zero tier, which may be causing these issues. I’d avoid using zero tier to avoid this issue. So far this issue does not happen playing the mobile version by itself. It’s when other third-party software/apps gets added that the issue starts.

It’s not an issue the game creates, it’s an issue that a third-party software is creating.

Hey, thanks for the reply, I didn't understand this zero tier, could you explain what it is?
And about the third-party software, what do I do to dont have this and run the game normally?
Sorry I understand nothing of tech stuff

Just realized to say that I play with a friend in LAN (we're in the same house) could this be causing the issue?

Hey everyone, I host a local game with 1 Friend and when its night in the game my fps goes to 5 ~ 10 and no matter what settings I change it keeps happening, I don't use Zero tier or any other third-party app, I have already 30 hours on this world and it just started happening now, other worlds I have dont have this issue, what could I do?

Hey, thanks for the reply, I didn't understand this zero tier, could you explain what it is?
And about the third-party software, what do I do to dont have this and run the game normally?
Sorry I understand nothing of tech stuff
It could be another third-party program causing the issue if you're not using zero tier, such as TL Pro. A third-party software is anything that you are using/playing that ISN'T Terraria.

Back
Top Bottom