PC [Bug]Old One's Army Invulnerable/Invisible Goblins [1.3.4.3]

Discussion in 'PC Bug Reports' started by Master Nikslg, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Nikslg

Master Nikslg Terrarian

This bug was tested in Multiplayer when there only 1 player logged.
    I feel like reason for this bug is far distance between portals and crystal.
    If portals spawned far from portal mobs sometime spawn as invisuble/invulnerable untill they start attacking.
    To be sure, it happens if you rush from middle to left side (when you start event) and then in 5-10 seconds will go back on foot to the right.
    They will bump into you. For you it will look like mobs spawn, then huge space between and other mobs continue following.
    This doesn't happen if 2 players are in game and if they stay on both sides.

Screeshots show my layout:
    First I go to the left straight away, then go to the right (first troops were already invisible)
    Then I went back to the left and as you can see there is a space between, where actually mobs that murder you.
    6th Image is total distance between portals.

Attached Files:

2. Apocalypse 74

Apocalypse 74 Terrarian

how to install I'm new to this

3. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi @Apocalypse 74, welcome to the forum. This thread is about a bug that a forum member encountered and is reporting, so posts made here should be discussing that.

If you need help installing the game or installing a mod, or anything else, you'll need to find the proper section of the forum to ask that, and you'll need to elaborate on what kind of help you need with a lot more detail.

You can browse through the sections here (click on the "Terraria Community Forum Section Descriptions" spoiler)
    https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...-posting-in-public-threads.70/#forumStructure

Or, if you need more help, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.