Resolved [Mobile] Bug on mobile

SaLinkBoi

Terrarian
I have a bug to report in the mobile version where when u want to split and item, for example if you have only 2 items to split and when u press split, u can see 255 and 255 items, and when u press split, then you get 510 items from the 2 u wanted to split. I hope u fix this

I have a bug to report in the mobile version where when u want to split and item, for example if you have only 2 items to split and when u press split, u can see 255 and 255 items, and when u press split, then you get 510 items from the 2 u wanted to split. I hope u fix this
Hi there @SaLinkBoi, welcome to the forums. :)

Which item are you trying to split that you experience this bug? Can you provide a screenshot to better understand? I just tried, and if I have 2 of an item, when I split it, then it does it correctly.

If you have a world that this happens on, you can upload your world here and I can see if it happens to me.

Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Sveiki, [USER=158073]@SaLinkBoi[/ USER], sveiki atvykę į forumus. :)

Kurį elementą bandote padalinti, kad patiriate šią klaidą? Ar galite pateikti ekrano kopiją, kad geriau suprastumėte? Aš tiesiog bandžiau, ir jei aš turiu 2 elementus, kai aš jį padalinu, tada jis daro tai teisingai.

Jei turite pasaulį, kuriame tai atsitinka, galite įkelti savo pasaulį čia ir aš galiu sužinoti, ar jis atsitiks man.

Čia galite rasti savo pasaulio failus:
  • Atidarykite failų programą ir turėtumėte pamatyti šiuos aplankus.
  • „Android“ įrenginiuose - Android“> duomenys> com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid> Pasauliai
  • „IOS“ įrenginiuose - „My <Device>“> „Terraria“> pasauliai
[/LIST]

Tada forumuose galite naudoti „Įkelti failą“, norėdami pridėti pasaulinio failo kopiją prie savo pranešimo.
Aš give u a screenshot of it. Is that good?

moderator edit to fix translated bbcode

Last edited by a moderator:
Fandom says its been a bug since 1.3.0.7.1. Im playing 1.3.0.7.7 now and split bug still works. Some players say its not a bug. After all, defeating the game even using split bug is still hard. But it makes the game less fun.

Aš give u a screenshot of it. Is that good?
Yes, a screenshot would be great.

Fandom says its been a bug since 1.3.0.7.1. Im playing 1.3.0.7.7 now and split bug still works. Some players say its not a bug. After all, defeating the game even using split bug is still hard. But it makes the game less fun.
I can't replicate this. Every thing I use the split function on, splits correctly. Are there particular items that this happens with? What world are you using - is it one that you created, or one that you downloaded?

Yes, a screenshot would be great.

I can't replicate this. Every thing I use the split function on, splits correctly. Are there particular items that this happens with? What world are you using - is it one that you created, or one that you downloaded?

Its the same mechanic as Split Glitch in PC, but without chest, bars, items frames and stuff, you only have to click it. The item quantity must be at least 2, meaning weapons and most accessories cant be split. Clicking the split button will show 255-255. Combining the item will make it 510. Except for items capped at 99, it will become 99 and 411. But will still give you total of 510 of that item. The split mechanic is in the game itself, no matter what world you are in.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-30-50.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-30-50.png
    569.1 KB · Views: 315
  • Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-30-43.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-30-43.png
    560.5 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
Its the same mechanic as Split Glitch in PC, but without chest, bars, items frames and stuff, you only have to click it. The item quantity must be at least 2, meaning weapons and most accessories cant be split. Clicking the split button will show 255-255. Combining the item will make it 510. Except for items capped at 99, it will become 99 and 411. But will still give you total of 510 of that item. The split mechanic is in the game itself, no matter what world you are in.
I still don’t understand how the glitch is activated though.
  1. Open inventory
  2. Select an item that has a stack of 2
  3. Tap Split button
Doing these steps gives me correct stacks every time. What steps exactly are you taking to activate the glitch?
1580574364641.jpeg
O

I still don’t understand how the glitch is activated though.
  1. Open inventory
  2. Select an item that has a stack of 2
  3. Tap Split button
Doing these steps gives me correct stacks every time. What steps exactly are you taking to activate the glitch?
View attachment 234847O
Yes its excactly like you said, but instead of 1 & 1 piggy banks (in your case) it should show 255 and 255 in the split section

Yes its excactly like you said, but instead of 1 & 1 piggy banks (in your case) it should show 255 and 255 in the split section
I can't get it to do that with any stack and in any world. Is there a world that you downloaded that it's happening in? Or in an online server? Do you have any additional apps for Terraria like plug or multiplayer?

When I click online with leg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200207_223808_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.jpg
    Screenshot_20200207_223808_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.jpg
    646.6 KB · Views: 210
Can you record you doing this bug?

Look up how to show visual touch feed back on your phone and then screen record, i can find the name of a record app if you need one (for android)

@SaLinkBoi @Nodoka-senpaii - From information that I’ve been gathering, if you are experiencing the game splitting stacks into incorrect amounts such as 255 and 255 when you only have 2 of the item, the most likely reason is because the game is a cracked version. If you are playing on a legitimate version, purchased from the App Store, Play Store, or Amazon and you are still having trouble with splitting stacks, please let me know and we can troubleshoot. :)

Beyond that, I’m going to move this out of the bug section as it hasn’t been able to be replicated, and mark it resolved.

i can still dupe in 1.4.0.5.2.1

Back
Top Bottom