Can someone fix this bug?

• Fix bug

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fix bug

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Strutsen 87

Terrarian
Hello, i’m playing on PS4. When I try to play Terraria, I get a message on the screen that says «Dataen er ødelagt». In english this means that the data is destroyed. There is nothing wrong with the game, but I get this message every 5 second so its impossible to play the game. This bug has existed in over 1 year for me. Please fix this.

Hello, i’m playing on PS4. When I try to play Terraria, I get a message on the screen that says «Dataen er ødelagt». In english this means that the data is destroyed. There is nothing wrong with the game, but I get this message every 5 second so its impossible to play the game. This bug has existed in over 1 year for me. Please fix this.
Hi there @Strutsen 87, your issue sounds similar to what was discussed in this thread: "The data is corrupted."

See if what worked in that thread works for you. It involves deleting a certain save file in your PS settings. A word of caution though - I can’t guarantee that it’ll work, it may make things worse. However, it did work for others.

Back
Top Bottom