Console Bug On the New 3DS

sin889tan

Terrarian
Hello I have a problem with Terraria on the New 3DS. I had this game for a while and I had no problems with it until now. I have a world that I name Game Town and yesterday(5/23/18) i made it to hard mode. Today (5/24/18) I made a new world and named it game town 2 and the first thing i did was fight the wall of flesh, after an hour or two of playing i tried to go back to Game Town but it keeps closing out the game and restarting my New 3DS. I have not deleted the world and i really don't want to, but is this a problem i can fix and/or do you know what's happening.

Hello I have a problem with Terraria on the New 3DS. I had this game for a while and I had no problems with it until now. I have a world that I name Game Town and yesterday(5/23/18) i made it to hard mode. Today (5/24/18) I made a new world and named it game town 2 and the first thing i did was fight the wall of flesh, after an hour or two of playing i tried to go back to Game Town but it keeps closing out the game and restarting my New 3DS. I have not deleted the world and i really don't want to, but is this a problem i can fix and/or do you know what's happening.
Hi there @sin889tan, if the world is consistently not loading, and you’re able to go to other worlds as well as create new worlds I’m sorry to say that this sounds like a corrupted world file. There’s no recovering from it. I don’t know what could have caused the file to corrupt, but one example is interrupting the save process.

OH MY! Thank you very much for telling me that because i do remember that the last time i was saving on that world my 3DS died. Next time i play Terraria and my 3DS is about to died i'll charge it. Again thank you for you help.

Back
Top Bottom