**REPORTED** (Bug) Opening chat and exiting out without hitting cancel can cause character to freeze (IOS)

pwrwq

Skeletron Prime
Your Terraria Device
IOS
Mobile OS
IOS 15
Sometimes, when entering chat and not hitting enter, the character freezes, and cannot move again until a chat message is entered.
This is very annoying in multiplayer in boss fights, as coordinating with others becomes difficult when this happens (has been around since at least 1.4.3, maybe sooner)
I'm not too sure if it has been reported yet, so

Sometimes, when entering chat and not hitting enter, the character freezes, and cannot move again until a chat message is entered.
This is very annoying in multiplayer in boss fights, as coordinating with others becomes difficult when this happens (has been around since at least 1.4.3, maybe sooner)
I'm not too sure if it has been reported yet, so
Hi @pwrwq I’m not able to reproduce this. When I go into a multiplayer world, if I open up the chat window I’m still able to fly around and use my weapons. If I tap into the chat box my keyboard comes up which covers half my screen (which I would think would be expected).

Are you playing online or locally? If you’re on a public server (a server hosted by someone you don’t know), it may be that they have make modifications which are affecting your experience.

Hi @pwrwq I’m not able to reproduce this. When I go into a multiplayer world, if I open up the chat window I’m still able to fly around and use my weapons. If I tap into the chat box my keyboard comes up which covers half my screen (which I would think would be expected).

Are you playing online or locally? If you’re on a public server (a server hosted by someone you don’t know), it may be that they have make modifications which are affecting your experience.
On a server, yes

We’ve got this one logged in our system - will most likely be addressed in a future patch.

Back
Top Bottom