PS4 Bug Report Console PS4 gameplay bugs.

Forgotten One

Terrarian
I have noticed that when you switch between your hot bar of your inventory, you slow down and if you consistently switch through multiple at a time while moving, you will slow down a lot affecting your movement. (minor/moderate gameplay issue)

Another issue is the lack of shared exploration between local splitscreen players. Player 1 and 2's maps don't share the exploaration covered, making it annoying.(moderate/major gameplay issue)

I have noticed that when you switch between your hot bar of your inventory, you slow down and if you consistently switch through multiple at a time while moving, you will slow down a lot affecting your movement. (minor/moderate gameplay issue)

Another issue is the lack of shared exploration between local splitscreen players. Player 1 and 2's maps don't share the exploaration covered, making it annoying.(moderate/major gameplay issue)
Hi there @Forgotten One, for the switching of hot bar items making you slow, see @ArticReaper’s great video on how to fix it:

For the map not being shared, I believe that is intended. That’s how it works on PC and Mobile.

Ok, I'll have a look at it and try to fix it up. Thanks for the help. my main bug thread report is in another thread which contain more pressing issues. I was wondering if you could check that by any chance please? It would be greatly appreciated.

If the map exploration isn't supposed to be shared, is there a function that allows you to turn it on? If not, then that's fine if it's intended. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom