Mobile Bug with controls

Jacob39822

Terrarian
The bug i want to address is with the new mobile controls. They suck for two main reasons. First they are super buggy since the new joysticks and buttons that were added have crazy high sensitivity and are way too close together. And 2 the update takes all that big pile of :red:, and calls it controls that are “reimagined for mobile”. Let me make this as clear as possible: THEY ARE :red:ING NOT! The old controls were the ones that were made for mobile, these ones are like a controls screen for xbox that shows what each button does. I think that i speak for everyone when i say, GO BACK TO THE OLD CONTROLS!

No, you don't speak for everyone.
I really like them, and is only in trying to play with them.
Yeah I know they suck, but only in the beginning, because the fast potion and mana button are very helpful, you don't need to open the menu, pick up the potions and then use them, the buff button is really great too, and they now have fixed the flying setting with the left joystick.
Play like 2 or 1 hour and you will see the diference. What I don't like is the Yoyo thing that you can't use them with the right stick, at least I can't.

The bug i want to address is with the new mobile controls. They suck for two main reasons. First they are super buggy since the new joysticks and buttons that were added have crazy high sensitivity and are way too close together. And 2 the update takes all that big pile of :red:, and calls it controls that are “reimagined for mobile”. Let me make this as clear as possible: THEY ARE :red:ING NOT! The old controls were the ones that were made for mobile, these ones are like a controls screen for xbox that shows what each button does. I think that i speak for everyone when i say, GO BACK TO THE OLD CONTROLS!
Nope, you don’t speak for me either. :)

No, you don't speak for everyone.
I really like them, and is only in trying to play with them.
Yeah I know they suck, but only in the beginning, because the fast potion and mana button are very helpful, you don't need to open the menu, pick up the potions and then use them, the buff button is really great too, and they now have fixed the flying setting with the left joystick.
Play like 2 or 1 hour and you will see the diference. What I don't like is the Yoyo thing that you can't use them with the right stick, at least I can't.
Hi @MasterBroodia, the issue you’re having with the yo-yo and the right stick is being looked into right now.

This isn't for mobile but yoyos and other controllable weapons on xbox one are so, so hard to control. Moving yoyos to where you want them to be takes so long with the not-smart cursor and with the smart cursor it's too fast. You should add a sensitivity button for xbox when 1.4 comes out for it.

I want to do a yoyo based melee build but its too hard on xbox

Back
Top Bottom