PS4 Bug

Victor ecorun

Terrarian
:suspiro:

is where I start?
first i'm brazilian and sorry for the spelling mistakes ... i will report a bug that happened to me.
I was playing joining the sellers until pow my internet stopped working. So far so good, remembering that I was in multiplayer.When I returned to the map there was absolutely nothing on the map or ground or nothing just the background I can

:suspiro:

is where I start?
first i'm brazilian and sorry for the spelling mistakes ... i will report a bug that happened to me.
I was playing joining the sellers until pow my internet stopped working. So far so good, remembering that I was in multiplayer.When I returned to the map there was absolutely nothing on the map or ground or nothing just the background I can
Hi there @Victor ecorun, welcome to the forum. :)

I moved your thread here based on the information in your profile - that you play on PS4. So if that's incorrect let me know.

It sounds as if your world file may have become corrupted. A common reason for this is if the save process was interrupted (such as when your internet connection went out). Unless you have backup file, there's no way to restore your world.

I recommend making frequent backup copies of your favorite characters and worlds onto a usb. That way if any character or world gets corrupted, you can restore a fresh version from a backup.

Back
Top Bottom