Mobile Bugged Aim Controls (AGAIN)

aimbugisreal

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Realme 3
Mobile OS
Android 10
If anyone isn't aware, the aim controls is bugged! again! well, at least to me it is. I've been experiencing this bug since when i bought it at discounted price, back when its last update info on google play is April 2020 something.

I think the picture says it all. I uninstalled it and just installed it back today when i saw the app was finally updated. Tried it out and the aim was working well, BUT not until i turned the "movement aim button ON and OFF" which triggered the aim to stop working. BUT this was only the first instance. there was no way to undo this so i uninstalled and installed. determined not to tap on that button.

the 2nd instance, the aim just stopped working properly when i logged into my world the 3rd time (didnt touch that darn option)

TLDR: i thought this bug was fixed for good. But i triggered it in 2 ways on this update:

1. turning "movement aim button" ON and OFF, changing something with the "aim mode toggle" "smart cursor toggle"

2. exiting then logging in to my world for the 3rd time.

3. theres no way for the aim to go back to normal (functioning properly) once its triggered. all you can do is uninstall and when u install again, the aim works properly.
Screenshot_2020-11-06-14-02-38-59.jpg

Mate that’s not a bug pre-hard mode weapon doesn’t aim until you move either side left or right that’s when your melee weapons move that’s normal all melee weapons that doesn’t shoot projectile doesn’t aim where you want except for the shorts sword you can aim at every corner but the broad swords doesn’t aim it’s just swing it’ll aim only left or right that’s it sorry for the bad English

yeah as lancer said 1.3 made the change from 1.2 where you could swing anything, no matter the direction you are running, the direction of the use stick, this was change because i believe pc was not like this... i dunno still though although i do own pc lol. but yeah it changed for melee weapons to facing wherever your character is moving/facing.

If anyone isn't aware, the aim controls is bugged! again! well, at least to me it is. I've been experiencing this bug since when i bought it at discounted price, back when its last update info on google play is April 2020 something.

I think the picture says it all. I uninstalled it and just installed it back today when i saw the app was finally updated. Tried it out and the aim was working well, BUT not until i turned the "movement aim button ON and OFF" which triggered the aim to stop working. BUT this was only the first instance. there was no way to undo this so i uninstalled and installed. determined not to tap on that button.

the 2nd instance, the aim just stopped working properly when i logged into my world the 3rd time (didnt touch that darn option)

TLDR: i thought this bug was fixed for good. But i triggered it in 2 ways on this update:

1. turning "movement aim button" ON and OFF, changing something with the "aim mode toggle" "smart cursor toggle"

2. exiting then logging in to my world for the 3rd time.

3. theres no way for the aim to go back to normal (functioning properly) once its triggered. all you can do is uninstall and when u install again, the aim works properly. View attachment 297109
Hi there @aimbugisreal, what do you have in the settings for this:

1604675868150.png

To make sure I understand, are you thinking that your sword should be aiming to the right, and it’s aiming to the left (the way you are facing)?

the character attacks with the sword in the same direction as he is looking. the smart cursor does not specify the direction of the attack. tested with all variants of the smart cursor mode and aim mode (every time I pressed the reset cursor)

Back
Top Bottom