Bugged world

Flakk

Terrarian
I can't tell if this is a bug or a world corruption, but I'll say what I know.

I was playing on my world and just fishing, I left and came back and saw my fishing rod display me having 540 bait but I had 500, so I dropped my bait, picked it up and left the world.
I tried to join the world afterwards hoping my fishing rod was fixed but all of a sudden my game crashed, anytime I try to log in to the world my game crashes. What's weirder is that I don't crash when I join other worlds.

I really hope there is a fix to this because I don't want to have to make a completely new world, I've spent almost 200 hours on that world and if it's lost then I probably won't make another world.

Sounds like corruption I'm afraid.
It really sucks, but there's nothing to do except hope that it will work again in the next patch. It's unlikely, but possible.

I encourage you not to give up on this game; starting again can actually be a very fun experience.

It really sucks, but there's nothing to do except hope that it will work again in the next patch. It's unlikely, but possible.

I encourage you not to give up on this game; starting again can actually be a very fun experience.
Alright :(

True.

Back
Top Bottom