Mobile BUGS! Pinch Zoom w/ Controller

AdrieanRay

Terrarian
Hello! I've encountered a bug on the Android version of Terraria relating to the zoom feature. When my Moga Hero Power Controller is connected to the game, and I pinch the screen to zoom in, I'm permanently zoomed in all the way until I restart the game. I can't pinch the screen to zoom out, or even zoom in more. It only occurs when using the controller. I can easily zoom in and out without the controller connected. It's a shame because an arcade style game like this calls for excellent controller support. Thank you, and I hope this can be resolved soon.

I have also submitted this in a ticket on the 505 Gaming site.

Hello! I've encountered a bug on the Android version of Terraria relating to the zoom feature. When my Moga Hero Power Controller is connected to the game, and I pinch the screen to zoom in, I'm permanently zoomed in all the way until I restart the game. I can't pinch the screen to zoom out, or even zoom in more. It only occurs when using the controller. I can easily zoom in and out without the controller connected. It's a shame because an arcade style game like this calls for excellent controller support. Thank you, and I hope this can be resolved soon.

I have also submitted this in a ticket on the 505 Gaming site.
Thanks for sharing this info @AdrieanRay. Fantastic that you’ve also sent it in to 505’s site.

Back
Top Bottom