Bug's Works

The_Bug

Steampunker
Terraria: Also Try Minecraft!

1614603704445.png

The Nether Portal is completely fuctional, it's wired with a teleporter up to the surface, and it even has a timedown for it, which is a 3 second timer between each warp.
This also makes possible for NPC and enemies to warp into the portal, which is like when mobs can enter and exit the Nether!
-------------o-------------o-------------o-------------o-------------o-------------o-------------

The Dryad in a Bottle
1614603746530.png

Was kinda getting a bunch of fairies in bottles and thought I could use some of them, and I thought that, if fairies are now trapped in bottles, and I consider a Dryad a type of fairy, why not make them equals. So build a "giant" bottle for the Dryad.

Fairies in bottles living with the Dryad in a bottle.
-------------o-------------o-------------o-------------o-------------o-------------o-------------

The Jungle Hut

1614603754824.png

What do you do when you already created a mushroom biome in prehardmode and still have half a chest full of mud, stone, wood and bamboo? Make a Jungle Hut!
Was burning through some materials and stuff so I upgraded my Jungle houses to a small (but oddly resistant, pirate raid happened and I could completly cheese out the event in there) Jungle Hut!

So Small, Yet So Big...
1614603773163.png
1614603786981.png

I had an idea, to make a small simple golf course, but instead I ended up making a "small" cozy house for these 3 fellow NPC. It's connected with a warp at the entrances of both inside and outside, triggered by the switch. The "big" house is hidden in a small place below the entrance, but close to the surface to register as the Hallowed forest, rather than the Hallowed underground.

Sweet, the Hallowed!
1614603917127.png

This one was done as a joke building to a fellow user who say they are the Baby Slime Queen (small pink baby slime with a tiara), so I called them "Beaby Slime", which became a real thing! Built a small pearlstone castle, where the Beaby Slime would live, and a small hive house for the second favorite NPC of the Owner at her Discord server (discord.gg/Beehive)!

Extra Shenanigans while Building
1614604661008.png

Needed some gold for some blocks, so used a bunch of unused souls for keys and carefully placed them in a line just to annihilate with the S.D.M.G. with luminite bulllets.

1614604790693.png

While moving NPC from my Jungle Hut I had to move the Dryad out of the jungle and demolish her old home, and moved her to the Zoologist's place. So for some reason they somehow perfectly stayed still, and I got to screenshot this.

Back
Top Bottom