Maps Build Materials for this house

XanuzSoul

Terrarian
tredjeforsta.png

Can any pro builder help me identify what blocks/walls / paints are being used here? The only two I know for sure are grey brick and spooky wood painted brown(and a little regular wood). I'd appreciate the help.

Last edited:
I spy both regular and living mahogany painted brown, gray brick slab, maybe sandstone slab painted gray, some form of dungeon wall painted gray, boreal wood wall painted brown, planked wall (I think its called that), palm wood painted brown, and mud bricks painted gray. Not sure about some of the other few, though.

Wish I could build like that 🤣
I take absolutely no credit, the guy who built this is called Eiv and he's really good, here's a link to check him out.

I spy both regular and living mahogany painted brown, gray brick slab, maybe sandstone slab painted gray, some form of dungeon wall painted gray, boreal wood wall painted brown, planked wall (I think its called that), palm wood painted brown, and mud bricks painted gray. Not sure about some of the other few, though.
That's already a ton more than I could figure out, thank you for helping out!

do you know what block is being used on-top of the front door where the triangle beam is?

The left circled wall is platinum brick, while the left is smooth granite, with (I'm pretty sure) mud brick wall above it.
Thank ya thank ya, last question, because im finished after i get these last walls up, but, WHAT are these last walls? (and is possibly for you answer, the brown&red part of the roofing):D
lastwalls.PNG

(and this wall pls :D)
whatfinalwall.PNG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom