Weapons & Equip Builder Accessories from Travelling Merchant

Maska322

Terrarian
Since I build a lot in Terraria, I like getting Hand of Creation each playthourgh. The issue is getting the travelling merchant to have the four accessories. Them being rare and the merchant himself being rare leads to an annoying waiting game at times.

I hope for some way of quickening the process, be it with shimmer, fishing or exploring underground chests. Maybe even Skeleton Merchant for more chances to get the offer. What do you think about that guys?

Shimmer would change these accessories into other ones like with Wall of Flesh emblems. Maybe not a full rotation as it would make it too easy, A to B and vice versa, and C to D and vice versa would be already very helpful.

+1 for shimmer compatibility. And I agree; probably split into sets of 2 items each, similar to the Ankh parts.

+1 for shimmer compatibility. And I agree; probably split into sets of 2 items each, similar to the Ankh parts.
Also agree, it would be pointless for him to sell the rest if you could just buy 4 of one accessory and shimmer 3 into the rest.

Maybe Brick Layer <-> Portable Cement Mixer, and Extendo Grip <-> Paint Sprayer.

Back
Top Bottom