tModLoader Builder Essentials

Kirtle

Steampunker
icon_workshop.png

Builder Essentials
This mod is Open Source
Join our Discord Server

Builder Essentials is a mod designed to improve the Terraria building experience!

This page is no longer used, if you want to find out more about each thing present in this mod, check its wiki HERE

Happy Building!

@Kirtle - Programmer
@Strunter - Spriter

Last edited:
One thing to note is that the button to toggle the build options is in the same space where recommended achievements go in 1.4.

One thing to note is that the button to toggle the build options is in the same space where recommended achievements go in 1.4.
I'm aware of that. I'll have to come up with something when tMod updates to 1.4 but for now I'll leave it like that.

There's a bug that make you able to duplicate accesories... i've just got rid of the mod

Well this is pretty much the best thing ever. o.o Thank you extremely much for it!

Inquiry, please - If, heaven forbid, something were to happen to you and you vanished off the face of the earth and this wonderful, wonderful gift to the community cannot be updated, is there some way of preventing that so other people can take charge of it and continue to update it?

Because this is pretty much exactly what the world never knew they so sorely needed until now. This is just ... ... this is amazing. Seriously, thank you. <3

There's a bug that make you able to duplicate accesories... i've just got rid of the mod
Hey thanks for your feedback. I've never experienced such a thing but I'll be addressing a fix for it in the next release.

Well this is pretty much the best thing ever. o.o Thank you extremely much for it!

Inquiry, please - If, heaven forbid, something were to happen to you and you vanished off the face of the earth and this wonderful, wonderful gift to the community cannot be updated, is there some way of preventing that so other people can take charge of it and continue to update it?

Because this is pretty much exactly what the world never knew they so sorely needed until now. This is just ... ... this is amazing. Seriously, thank you. <3
This mod is fully open source. I guess I forgot to link it in this thread but if I were to stop working on it, someone could just fork the repository and keep updating it.

It's possible disable the 4 tools from the mods menu?

It's possible disable " Can place and break all blocks/walls visible on the screen "? For Avoid break ores from other mods early game or blocks like jungle temple?

This mod is interesting but i'm thinking about using it because I want to use it in a multiplayer server and I don't want the players do things like the above.

Thanks in advance for the reply.

Sorry for my english, it is not my language but i know a bit how to write english.

Last edited:
It's possible disable the 4 tools from the mods menu?

It's possible disable " Can place and break all blocks/walls visible on the screen "? For Avoid break ores from other mods early game or blocks like jungle temple?

This mod is interesting but i'm thinking about using it because I want to use it in a multiplayer server and I don't want the players do things like the above.

Thanks for the reply in advice.

Sorry for my english, it is not my language but i know a bit how to write english.
The Placement Wrench only allows you to have the range to break/place blocks, it won't instantly break ores or any other blocks, you still need to use your pickaxe.

It's possible disable the other 3 tools?

Thanks for reply.
No. The only way is to just not craft them. They're all post Moon Lord items (except for the Placement Wrench) anyway, they shouldn't interfere with your game much. They're meant to help builders and not in assisting with the game progression.

Not problem with it. Thank you so much for reply. I will use it in a multiplayer server.

You mod looks great and useful. Thanks for made it.

Greetings.

Hey, recently while using the mod I found a peculiar and seemingly unrelated issue. The mod appears to be causing a bug in which the Staff of Regrowth disappears on use. For clarification when you use it to grow moss/grass on stone/dirt respectively it disappears from your inventory. I don't know if it would still do this when used as a melee weapon or for harvesting herbs.

Anyway, when I found the bug I figured it was something to do with one of my mods so I went through disabling them and eventually found that when I disabled Builder Essentials the bug was gone. It's possible that this is an unexpected conflict with another mod I have (I currently run Calamity and it's music mod, Magic Storage, Useful NPCs, Boss Checklist, and Recipe Browser in addition to Builder Essentials).

I'm not much familiar with programming so I doubt I could be much help in isolating what in the mod causes the issue, but I hope this helps.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom