Maps Builder's Bashkit

thai1taxi

Terrarian
This isn't technically a map yet, but I want to create a flat world filled with buildings from side to side. The idea is a world that people can easily copy-paste from to quickly set up a town and/or maybe some other scenarios. I personally love building in this game, but building the same kinds of buildings over and over again on new maps can grow a bit tiresome, so I figured instead of re-inventing the wheel, why not construct a super useful wheel right off the bat.

If anyone has buildings they would like to submit for this world, please reply to this thread and upload the world with the building in it so that I can move it to the bash-kit world(A screenshot would be lovely too of course).

I don't want to set down too many rules, I'm very flexible and open to suggestion as how we can approach this, but for the moment I would prefer small buildings (ie a house) over a full grown base. My reasoning is there are plenty of maps out there already with full size bases/hotels/castles. Here I'm specifically trying to gather small buildings that can house a person or 3.

Any building is good of course, smithies, lumber-mills, workshops are all acceptable!
Want to help me out guys?

Back
Top Bottom