Map-Store Builder's Workshop (All Items)

All - welcome to the steam workshop... along with about a bajillion copycats. I'll work on reporting the copies, but in the meantime this is the official version. It also includes the update that didn't make it to Curse thanks to the Overwolf acquisition. I'm not really interested in being affiliated with them, so the days of Curse updates may be done.

Steam Community :: Tel :: Workshop Items

Thanks for all the support over the years - this will probably the the last version for now. I'll work on getting the latest home sweet home up sometime soon, but for now this is the item at the most risk from the copycats.

All - welcome to the steam workshop... along with about a bajillion copycats. I'll work on reporting the copies, but in the meantime this is the official version. It also includes the update that didn't make it to Curse thanks to the Overwolf acquisition. I'm not really interested in being affiliated with them, so the days of Curse updates may be done.

Steam Community :: Tel :: Workshop Items

Thanks for all the support over the years - this will probably the the last version for now. I'll work on getting the latest home sweet home up sometime soon, but for now this is the item at the most risk from the copycats.
Any luck having any "Copycat" taken care of? I've had none...
<.<;

and only getting more "copycats" each day.... Reporting and not seeing anything happen just kills motivation...
le sigh

Any luck having any "Copycat" taken care of? I've had none...
<.<;

and only getting more "copycats" each day.... Reporting and not seeing anything happen just kills motivation...
le sigh

I submitted an absolute ton of reports and had most of the copies removed. One thing I did was to link to my steam workshop page in both this thread and in my curse page, then used the link to my above post as my proof that I am the correct owner for the content. Most of them are gone, though more crop up every day.

I submitted an absolute ton of reports and had most of the copies removed. One thing I did was to link to my steam workshop page in both this thread and in my curse page, then used the link to my above post as my proof that I am the correct owner for the content. Most of them are gone, though more crop up every day.
So have i and i have yet to see any removed and more just keep coming...
:/

On an another note:
Your Maps trough the years have been an invaluable help for me to update my Texturepacks and Testing them ingame.
Thank you so much for keeping it updated!
^.^

Back
Top Bottom