• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Store Builder's Workshop (All Items)

MinerTurtle45

Duke Fishron
@MinerTurtle45 I'd hope that the developers further optimize the engine in 1.3.6, it could use a lot of work. Surprised as to how CPU intensive this game is, it just seems like an innocent 2D game at first glance, but it can be an absolute performance monster. Oh, one other thing to note, I use RTResolution to play Terraria at 1440p, so it zooms out the map so more is seen on screen at once. Could that be the culprit?
look man i'm gonna be straight with you i dunno i was just putting together a hypothesis from what i heard other people say

mimichikeen

Terrarian
Am I too late to start worshipping u in intelligible screeches of gratitude also really liked how you organised everything it feels so AESTHETIC

Xiarno

Official Terrarian
is this currently up-to-date?
Yes it is. You can use the link above that I posted (Or the one that was replaced on the original post) to download it.
As long as 1.3.6 don't come along, it will be up-to-date. When 1.3.6 will launch, you will maybe have to wait a little bit before it get updated. When it does, you will be able to delete the old one you had in your saves folder and replace it with the new one.

Top Bottom