1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Store Builder's Workshop (All Items)

Discussion in 'Released' started by Tel, May 27, 2015.

1. look man i'm gonna be straight with you i dunno i was just putting together a hypothesis from what i heard other people say

2. mimichikeen

mimichikeen Terrarian

Am I too late to start worshipping u in intelligible screeches of gratitude also really liked how you organised everything it feels so AESTHETIC

3. AjaxCatz

AjaxCatz Terrarian

I was just wondering where the Rainbow Gun is, can anyone help me?

4. Electroman102

Electroman102 Retinazer

Man, this is such a good map! I used it for my past CC entry, and I am using the items in it to build my parkour map!

Look in the weapons section, to the right of the star statue

5. Bucketsu

Bucketsu Terrarian

Finally i can get all item!!!!! :redspin:

6. 53b0nz4kur4

53b0nz4kur4 Terrarian

how can I download this map?

7. Xiarno

Xiarno Official Terrarian

Tel likes this.
  8. Tel

Tel Terrarian

9. Guilly The DigiDerp

Guilly The DigiDerp Official Terrarian

is this currently up-to-date?

10. Xiarno

Xiarno Official Terrarian

Yes it is. You can use the link above that I posted (Or the one that was replaced on the original post) to download it.
    As long as 1.3.6 don't come along, it will be up-to-date. When 1.3.6 will launch, you will maybe have to wait a little bit before it get updated. When it does, you will be able to delete the old one you had in your saves folder and replace it with the new one.

11. azekill_DIABLO

azekill_DIABLO Eye of Cthulhu

The only map I've ever downloaded for terraria in my entire lifeā€¦ And I Don't regret a single bit of that. Thanks for making this map!

Xiarno likes this.
  12. shatinkin

shatinkin Terrarian

Do I need Tmodloader?

13. azekill_DIABLO

azekill_DIABLO Eye of Cthulhu

@shatinkin : of course you don't :D this is a vanilla map! place it in worlds ;D