Map-Store Builder's Workshop (All Items)

Added new dev sets, crystal set, and bits of other furniture sets that were missing previously (yay! Now we just need the dungeon lanterns and the bone candle to complete all the full sets...). Anything else that was new might be missing, please post of you know of a new addition that is not in the map. Everything is already in the proper place, enjoy!

(and yes, I sorted this stuff out just because it is so satisfying to finish some of those furniture sets!)

Not really understanding the point of having expert mode when the map's sole function is to provide items for you that are stored in chests?
Because I wanted to fight expert mode bosses? Oh well, I already created a new world for that, I just thought it was a hassle switching between them.

Because I wanted to fight expert mode bosses? Oh well, I already created a new world for that, I just thought it was a hassle switching between them.

The world was never meant to be actually Used in actual gameplay, you're supposed to have other worlds for that, yes.

It's kinda like... a ... shop... where you go and get what you need, then go to whatever world you're working on.

Question guys has this been done for a console or no. As I love the layout and idea. And have used it on the pc version. So decided to begin a build on the ps4 of the exact same map.

Or has someone done it for ps4 and I can just download it? I know the formats are different which is why I started my own on ps4.

Question guys has this been done for a console or no. As I love the layout and idea. And have used it on the pc version. So decided to begin a build on the ps4 of the exact same map.

Or has someone done it for ps4 and I can just download it? I know the formats are different which is why I started my own on ps4.

I think there was a PS4 version at one point, but I never did have a link to it. Anyone is free to reproduce this on another platform - I'm happy to include links here to non-PC/Mac versions of the workshop if anyone provides them. I will not personally be creating those however, the vast majority of my gaming is PC.

I
I think there was a PS4 version at one point, but I never did have a link to it. Anyone is free to reproduce this on another platform - I'm happy to include links here to non-PC/Mac versions of the workshop if anyone provides them. I will not personally be creating those however, the vast majority of my gaming is PC.

I have began the process but in my own world basically in expert mode as people have asked. But i dont know if others will be interested. I have no help so it's a slow working process but I will try my best... if seen others mention it in expert mode. My issue is crashing and stuff atm until bugs are fixed I'm at a stand still :(

Is there a way to get to the world with TModLoader installed? I had the world before I got it. Do I need to just move/copy it to a certain folder?

@MinerTurtle45 I'd hope that the developers further optimize the engine in 1.3.6, it could use a lot of work. Surprised as to how CPU intensive this game is, it just seems like an innocent 2D game at first glance, but it can be an absolute performance monster. Oh, one other thing to note, I use RTResolution to play Terraria at 1440p, so it zooms out the map so more is seen on screen at once. Could that be the culprit?

Back
Top Bottom