Map-Store Builder's Workshop (All Items)

@MinerTurtle45 I'd hope that the developers further optimize the engine in 1.3.6, it could use a lot of work. Surprised as to how CPU intensive this game is, it just seems like an innocent 2D game at first glance, but it can be an absolute performance monster. Oh, one other thing to note, I use RTResolution to play Terraria at 1440p, so it zooms out the map so more is seen on screen at once. Could that be the culprit?
look man i'm gonna be straight with you i dunno i was just putting together a hypothesis from what i heard other people say

Am I too late to start worshipping u in intelligible screeches of gratitude also really liked how you organised everything it feels so AESTHETIC

is this currently up-to-date?
Yes it is. You can use the link above that I posted (Or the one that was replaced on the original post) to download it.
As long as 1.3.6 don't come along, it will be up-to-date. When 1.3.6 will launch, you will maybe have to wait a little bit before it get updated. When it does, you will be able to delete the old one you had in your saves folder and replace it with the new one.

I'm surprised none of the tavernkeeper's items are here nor are the defender medals. Its a shame. Would be a huge help for doing the cultist and the towers.

I kinda wonder if you can manage to fit more, with Journey's End coming.

Suggestion? Make a teleporter and have it teleport you to another area of the world, because so much stuff in such a close proximity causes massive FPS drops and it would be neat if all the "New" stuff was tucked away in its own little corner for those players who just wanna know what's new.

I kinda wonder if you can manage to fit more, with Journey's End coming.

Suggestion? Make a teleporter and have it teleport you to another area of the world, because so much stuff in such a close proximity causes massive FPS drops and it would be neat if all the "New" stuff was tucked away in its own little corner for those players who just wanna know what's new.
They can sure try xD

Just for the record on this: Yes, I'm planning an update. Given the scale of Journey's End I have no idea what the timeframe is, but I'll try to get at least the usual item-dump into chests done as soon as I can.

I've also been working on a complete re-work of the entire map in order to free up chest space since I've been riding near the chest cap of the world for a while now. The new update would certainly cause issues and the central base has been broken in multi-player for a while now (that chunk has just failed to load - too much there I suspect). So I'm solving two problems at a time and moving everything into themed sections with a central teleport station to get between them. This will make it a bit slower to get to what you want but should be easier on everyone's PC and on the world itself.

I hope to have that update out sometime this week for folks to do an initial run-around and see if they can spot problems, but no promises on that. I'm currently about 60% done with the revamp.

I'm surprised none of the tavernkeeper's items are here nor are the defender medals. Its a shame. Would be a huge help for doing the cultist and the towers.

And for the record, those items have been in place since the last update. They're found in the appropriate weapon/armor area or up in the boss chests on the top floor. Sorry for the delay, I haven't been as active on these forums as I used to be.

Sounds like you have your work cut out for ya, Tel. I'm just glad you're still here. On the bright side, however, this will probably be the last time you'll ever need to remake the map. Unless you decide to get fancy and make versions of it for the big mods like Thorium and Calamity. :p Looking forward to both the new warehouse and whatever Home Sweet Home (if any) you decide to create afterward.

Also, I recommend converting the map to Expert or even Master Mode so people can immediately use the Demon Heart and put something in that extra gear slot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom