Map-Store Builder's Workshop (All Items)

Ok, this is mostly there, other than some odd cleanup. Working on that, but in the meantime I'd love some feedback on the layout and new design. Think of an item, see if you can find it. If you find anything confusing or difficult (or heaven forbid manage to get yourself stuck!) please do let me know so I can get things in line as much as possible before Saturday!

Thanks to anyone who takes the time for a look around and offers feedback!

Well, to start, the honey and hive block chest wasn't labeled, nor was the diamond gemspark chest. Same with the frozen, steampunk, and golden furniture chests. Also the chests for tombstones and Christmas. And the chests holding the 6x4 paintings. Couple others in the tool room, too. Fixed all that myself. Honestly, I think the only thing you missed, far as I can tell, is just labeling a few chests. Sure, there's still some minor lag in the armor and weapon rooms, but I don't think that's something you can solve with reasonable means. I also like how you've left yourself plenty of room to expand. Smart choice. Overall, I really like what you did, Tel. It's a nice museum-y feel. :dryadsmile:

Now to wait just three more days for what hopefully will be your final headache regarding this map. :dryadtongue:

Last edited:
Reactions: Tel
Apologies for the double post, but it just occurred to me. You may want to also create a Journey Mode version of the map once that's possible. I've no doubt there will be people seeking your warehouse to boost their item research.

Apologies for the double post, but it just occurred to me. You may want to also create a Journey Mode version of the map once that's possible. I've no doubt there will be people seeking your warehouse to boost their item research.

Yeah, I'll convert to a journey mode map as well at some point (probably just stick both versions in the same world file), but that will require a map/save editor because I'm not rebuilding this again! I got the issues you pointed out fixed, now time to wait!

Honestly I'm probably going to spend tomorrow playing a co-op game with my husband, I'll work on the map on Sunday. Sorry for those that may be in a rush, but we want to play too!

Honestly I'm probably going to spend tomorrow playing a co-op game with my husband, I'll work on the map on Sunday. Sorry for those that may be in a rush, but we want to play too!
It's gonna take Binary and Yellow time to update Tedit and Terrasavr, anyway. Have fun, Tel. :dryadsmile:

Last edited:
Initial 1.4 update in place! Things are all dumped in a single section at the moment, they'll be sorted out as I get time. For now you'll just have to sort through the 1.4 chests to find whatever you want.

Bit of a trick, that. But I managed. The number of pets and mounts that have been added is just mwah~ But I feel so bad for you - you have close to ten new furniture sets to build a room for. :dryadtongue: Good luck.

@Tel Can confirm, the changer works beautifully. I think you have your solution. AND! Journey Mode's item cloning means you can make a builder character and go completely bonkers with the map, now!

@Tel I really appreciate what you've done with the map. There's a tool on github I've found that I was able to use and successfully alter the difficulty of the map over to Journey Mode, 147loch/terraria-world-difficulty-changer ... Check it out if you'd like.

e: Wrong user (at)Mention...

Thanks! The upload is currently processing, Curse should be updated momentarily!

All game versions are now included in the zip, just pick the map file you want.

Thanks for the map! It's VERY useful without access to tools like Cheat Sheet when testing my texture packs.

All that's needed now is a downloadable world where the 2 new NPCs are housed. :D

Reactions: Tel
Thank you so much for the Journey version of this map. Been through like 10 worlds trying to find the Sandstorm and Blizzard in a Bottle.

Can't seem to find the ammo box, or any of the traveling merchants items. Any help?

The ammo box is in the buffs/combat section in the misc furniture area. The traveling merchant's wares are spread out everywhere - vanity is with vanity, pets are with pets, etc. You'd have to be more specific about what you are looking for.

I'd like to make a small request: do you still have the 1.3 version of the map? I ask this only because it's unlikely Tmod will update in anything resembling a timely fashion, so having access to the workshop would be useful. If you still have it, I'd suggest adding it to the download package over on Curse.

If you still have it, I'd suggest adding it to the download package over on Curse.

I'm not going to add it to the main download, but you can download any version I've ever uploaded by going to the files on the curse page.

Also - semi final update has gone out. Everything is sorted into the correct areas, I'm just waiting to see where people have problems. Final update will have some design tweaks and the two missing NPCs.

Back
Top Bottom