Map-Store Builder's Workshop (All Items)

Tel

Terrarian
Builder's Workshop - Updated for 1.4.1!

The biggest item map in the Terraria community! More items, better layout, less digging through boxes, more to love.

Mtc9VEo.jpg

6kbGqGG.jpg

Map Contents:
  • All placeable items currently in-game
  • All NPCs (currently missing some of the new ones)
  • At least four copies of most armor, tools, weapons, and accessories
  • All crafting materials (two stacks of 999 each)
  • Lots and lots of empty flat space
The only thing on this world besides the buildings you spawn in is wood. It starts slightly above the underground and continues clear down into what would be hell. If you load this on a map viewer it is the most boring world in existence.

This does, however, make it a perfect place to design a dungeon, play with wiring systems and traps, or test different combinations of building materials to find a selection you like the look of. Since chests now transfer when you copy structures via TEdit you can now build your entire adventure here and move it to the map of your choice.

Download from Steam workshop:
Steam Community :: Tel :: Workshop Items

Download from Curse (Outdated):
https://www.curseforge.com/terraria/maps/builders-workshop

Last edited:
Stocked to the nines as always, Tel. But 1.3 is at our door. Think you'll be able to keep up with the new surge of items?

Stocked to the nines as always, Tel. But 1.3 is at our door. Think you'll be able to keep up with the new surge of items?
It'll probably take me a bit (I have fourth of July travel plans), however I will certainly be updating. I figure that'll give people a chance to discover things for themselves first though. :)

First update will probably be just the new items dropped into chests, I'll sort it out from there as I have time.

Fair enough, Tel. Life comes first and I hope ya have fun. You got plans for a 1.3 Home Sweet Home, or is that on the back burner for now til you can look over all the new furniture?

I've got plans and ideas, certainly, but at the moment they're fairly loose. Going to concentrate on getting this updated first, partly just so I can see all the new goodies!

And now a preliminary update for 1.3! My husband spent the time I didn't have before our fourth of july plans to drop new items into a set of chests found to the left of the spawn. Not organized in any way yet, I'll work on that and getting more than one stack of each item once we've got the downtime to work on it. As always, let me know if you find out that something is missing and I'll include it in the next update.

Then the map should be stocked. Just a matter of setting up all the new displays for sets and sorting the rest.

Also tons of new furniture stuff now. House building is now possible with almost every single ore in the game.

I believe your husband added 3 things called mana boost, health boost, and something else. I dont think they are items that can legitimately obtained at the moment. Other than that I think everything is in there, and not sure if you had the developer armor in any of your last updates (never looked) but ALL developer armor/wings/ etc. are obtainable from treasure bags, or certain bags at a very low drop chance

I believe your husband added 3 things called mana boost, health boost, and something else. I dont think they are items that can legitimately obtained at the moment. Other than that I think everything is in there, and not sure if you had the developer armor in any of your last updates (never looked) but ALL developer armor/wings/ etc. are obtainable from treasure bags, or certain bags at a very low drop chance
The boostss are the buffs from the Nebula Armor.

And now a preliminary update for 1.3! My husband spent the time I didn't have before our fourth of july plans to drop new items into a set of chests found to the left of the spawn. Not organized in any way yet, I'll work on that and getting more than one stack of each item once we've got the downtime to work on it. As always, let me know if you find out that something is missing and I'll include it in the next update.

Where is the link for the 1.3 version? Cus I cant find the chests with the new items. I wanna replace the Nebula Armor I lost. I put it on a mannequin in single player (my old Spectre armor worked better for the situation) and when I came back, the Nebula Armor was gone, and replaced with another set of Spectre.

Where is the link for the 1.3 version? Cus I cant find the chests with the new items. I wanna replace the Nebula Armor I lost. I put it on a mannequin in single player (my old Spectre armor worked better for the situation) and when I came back, the Nebula Armor was gone, and replaced with another set of Spectre.

The main link at the top goes to curse, which always has the most recent version. New chests are the dark ones to the left of spawn!

I. LOVE. THIS. MAP.
To Think. It's Just An All Item Map That Can't Be Refilled?!? Well You Can Delete And Re Download Simple.

And ALL Items In This Map Yay! FINALLY AFTER 10 LONG YEARS (not really lol) IT'S FINALLY COME!
[DOUBLEPOST=1436449332,1436449285][/DOUBLEPOST]
When do you think we will get a better sorted version of this map?
It's already pretty good don't put so much stress on her/he

Back
Top Bottom