Building Help

The_Local_Dad

Terrarian
I've been playing terraria for about a year, but I always had a house that looked like this
upload_2018-3-20_10-47-22.jpeg

I want to make cooler houses but I have no idea what materials are good to build with and what they all need to make them. I've googled a few cool houses but I dont know what they are made out of, so does anyone know some blocks that look good on houses? assuming that I have all the blocks and dont need to worry about getting the blocks themselves

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-20_10-47-15.jpeg
    upload_2018-3-20_10-47-15.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 89
I've been playing terraria for about a year, but I always had a house that looked like this
View attachment 196173

I want to make cooler houses but I have no idea what materials are good to build with and what they all need to make them. I've googled a few cool houses but I dont know what they are made out of, so does anyone know some blocks that look good on houses? assuming that I have all the blocks and dont need to worry about getting the blocks themselves
Hi there @The_Local_Dad, one of the most popular threads for building help is No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide. It's a great guide for beginning builders.

You can also take a look through the In-Game Creations & Screenshots section and browse through the builds there. Some explain their method and materials. There are both beginner and expert builders that post there.

Back
Top Bottom