PC Building Mods

ImLegit

Terrarian
I've been looking for quite a bit but I just can't find any mod that allows me to paste in a building or use a stencil that I can follow to build a house. I'd like a mod that lets me craft/use an item that starts automatically building a house for me or a mod that lets me paste in a house/building.

Cheat Sheet has a paint function that allows you to copy a selected area and paste it everywhere. You would still have to make it once first, but then after that you can paste the same design elsewhere over and over again. I'm not entirely sure if that's what you're looking for.

Cheat Sheet has a paint function that allows you to copy a selected area and paste it everywhere. You would still have to make it once first, but then after that you can paste the same design elsewhere over and over again. I'm not entirely sure if that's what you're looking for.
Its not entirely what i'm looking for but it helps i'm more or less looking for a mod that does what some minecraft mods do they let you craft an item and then once you use that item it spawns/builds a certain house or building for you

Use the in-game Mod Browser and search for its name.

Also I just found something that might be exactly what you're looking for: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/boxed-houses-no-more-building.57650/
I dont know that the mods name is
[doublepost=1513535840,1513535776][/doublepost]
Use the in-game Mod Browser and search for its name.

Also I just found something that might be exactly what you're looking for: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/boxed-houses-no-more-building.57650/
Also i've seen that mod before but its not updated so you can't get it and even if you did get it it doesnt work

It's right in the title, Luiafk. Also if you manually download a mod, you'll place it in: Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods
Thank you for telling me that now I can download mods without getting onto Terraria (Im pretty lazy) .-.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom