Xbox One Building Tools not working correctly

LapLasagna

Plantera
Not really sure what activated this glitch, but I'll explain as much as I can.

This glitch makes it so that the Architect Gizmo Pack is useless. I have to carry a paint sprayer in my inventory just to place painted blocks and walls. Yes. In my inventory. The Gizmo is equipped, but if I do not have a paint sprayer anywhere in my current inventory, the option to paint is gone. The bonuses for placement range doesn't work, nor does speed when placing walls. Removing and re equipping the accessory does nothing.

Another thing I noticed, I never fought or encountered the Torch God, but I was getting biome torches regardless. It was only recently I finally consumed the Favor and found the option to toggle it, which did not exist before hand.

I am currently using my character that was a download from the 360 transfer. I have logged over 540 hours into this character. I would like to find some solution to this if possible. Thank you.

Update: I noticed the Architect Gizmo will work on the map, BUT once I hit a certain area on the map, the cursor will reset back to default, cancelling out the +2 or +3 (don't remember the exact bonus atm) and increased placement of walls and blocks speed. Still cannot use the "paint sprayer" ability of the Gizmo UNLESS I have an actual paint sprayer or a 2nd Gizmo in my inventory, not equipped. I'm not certain if this glitch is happening on other maps, will update again in the future. Also, the map type I'm building on and having an issue with is a "Drunk World" seed, if that info helps.

Back
Top Bottom