Game Mechanics Bulk Item Crafting Recipes

Dandeloreon

Terrarian
I believe it would be extremely useful to have bulk crafting recipe's to help with speeding up item crafting. I know that I find many cases where I want to craft full stacks of items and it takes a long time to craft a full stack of certain items. These items usually have an stack limit of 999. Anyways I have a couple of recipe suggestions.
  • 11 item stack - Most of this is when one wants to craft items which have an 99 item stack limit. The recipe for this is to multiply the base recipe by 99.
  • 111 item stack - This is for any item that has an 999 item stack limit that can be crafted. Examples of this are Stone Slabs, Bricks, etc. The recipe for this is to multiply the base recipe by 111 times.
  • 124 Item stack - this is mainly used for crafting platforms in bulk. The recipe for this is to multiply the base recipe by 62.
  • 62 Item stack - This is used for when converting platforms back into their base material. This recipe is gained by multiplying the base recipe by 62.
  • 332 item stack - Most of the recipes using this are wall tiles. The recipe for this is to multiply the base recipe by 83.
  • 83 item stack - this is primarily used in converting wall tiles to their base tile.

I would love this. But how about instead of all these buttons we condense it down to a box that you just type in the amount you want. Then that means anything with a crafting recipe stacking or nonstacking you could craft as much as you want.

I would love this. But how about instead of all these buttons we condense it down to a box that you just type in the amount you want. Then that means anything with a crafting recipe stacking or nonstacking you could craft as much as you want.
This is true, and When i made this suggestion I was taking into consideration that it should be simple to use for the folks wishing to run with game pads. After all full game pad support is in the 1.3.1 update due to be released in a few days ( May 22nd, 2016 ).

Back
Top Bottom