tModLoader Bulldozer

dtim

Terrarian
Congratulations on your purchase of the Dig-Dug Dog bulldozer! Now you will be able to mine massive areas with ease. Be sure to maintain your Dig-Dug Dog properly by regularly visiting your nearest certified dealer.

Please be aware that the Dig-Dug Dog's warranty does not cover:
  • Damage from ferocious wildlife.
  • Attempting to use on an incline.
  • Falling.
  • Attempting to operate under water.
  • Dogs with orange eyebrows.
  • Damage from lava or other hazardous materials.
  • Falling.
  • Operating the machine on structures with insufficient support.
  • Attempting to mine metals more durable than the machine's manual recommends.
  • Thin ice.
  • And especially falling.
Consider upgrading to the all-new Super Dig-Dug Dog. Mine even faster and even more metals!

Download

Mediafire
tModLoader Server

Info

bulldozer.png

BulldozerKey.png
Key to Dig-Dug Dog =
25 Copper or Tin Bars + 25 Iron or Lead Bars + 25 Silver or Tungsten Bars + 25 Gold or Platinum Bars + 1 Furnace
@ Anvil

SuperBulldozerKey.png

Key to Super Dig-Dug Dog =
1 Key to Dig-Dug Dog + 30 Cobalt or Palladium Bars + 30 Mythril or Orichalcum Bars + 30 Adamantite or Titanium Bars + 1 Adamantite or Titanium Forge
@ Mythril Anvil

Last edited:
Should make me more clear .

This were sort of suggestions not questions mistyped the ?

Ah, I see. I don't have any plans for now. Partly I'm waiting on feedback about these mounts. Partly I'm just thinking of these as pre-Drill Containment Unit equipment. Not sure what else I would add.

As for the NPC's. I don't really have any idea on how to do something like that. I've yet to touch NPC's in coding.

Ah, I see. I don't have any plans for now. Partly I'm waiting on feedback about these mounts. Partly I'm just thinking of these as pre-Drill Containment Unit equipment. Not sure what else I would add.

As for the NPC's. I don't really have any idea on how to do something like that. I've yet to touch NPC's in coding.
Alright then .... but seeing your outstanding work so far I'm really interested to see what you be able to accomplish

great but some improvement needed.

- moves faster for the super version ( it moves like a snail.. )
- able to dig thru trees ( every time when you go near a tree it despawns )
- only works on flat surface ( would be great if it does works on slopes / hills

great but some improvement needed.

- moves faster for the super version ( it moves like a snail.. )
- able to dig thru trees ( every time when you go near a tree it despawns )
- only works on flat surface ( would be great if it does works on slopes / hills

The super version does move faster... than the normal one. Heh. I'll consider it. Getting the animation to look right when it's moving faster was a problem.
The tree thing... I'll do some more tests and see if I can find the problem and fix it. I thought I had it working.
The flat surface thing is completely intentional and I'm unlikely to change it.

Please be aware that the Dig-Dug Dog's warranty does not cover:
  • Damage from ferocious wildlife.
  • Attempting to use on an incline.
  • Falling.
  • Attempting to operate under water.
  • Dogs with orange eyebrows.
  • Damage from lava or other hazardous materials.
  • Falling.
  • Operating the machine on structures with insufficient support.
  • Attempting to mine metals more durable than the machine's manual recommends.
  • Thin ice.
  • And especially falling.
Consider upgrading to the all-new Super Dig-Dug Dog. Mine even faster and even more metals!

Does the Super Dig-Dug Dog warranty cover those things that the Dig-Dug Dog doesn't?

Man oh man, I do truly wish dtim could be generous enough as to update this for 1.3.5.2. This looks like an amazing mod, and it would go so far in reshaping the world before we get the Drill Containment Unit.

I don't know how hard it would be to do this but, a balancing trait might be that the pre-HM bulldozer takes on the highest pre-HM pickaxe power in your inventory.
The HM bulldozer would take on your highest pickaxe power in general.

The pre-HM bulldozer would have a base pick power of 55-59% (gold/platinum pick) because of what it's made of.
The HM bulldozer would have a base pick power of 180-190% (adamantine/titanium pick).

Back
Top Bottom