1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.
  1. BUNCE

BUNCE Dungeon Spirit

[​IMG]
    Welcome
    My art will showcase the good, bad, old, and sketches/unfinished.

I will be taking request.
    I may or may not get to a request because I'm trying to get good than I am now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1st Year
    [​IMG]
    2nd Year
    [​IMG]

BlueBeoWulf
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Vladimier
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  2. Vladimier

Vladimier Golem

None other than amazing. Beautiful detail to add in

Crimwolf and Teal like this.
  3. BlueBeoWulf

BlueBeoWulf The Destroyer

I'm going to try to be as specific as possible, don't feel any pressure to take the request, but,
    If you don't mind, I think it'd be great if you could draw a paladin fighting a player in hallowed armor. The player in hallowed armor would be stabbing the paladin, and a dungeon spirit would be coming out of the armor of the paladin. This is really great art, by the way.

4. darthmorf

darthmorf Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Wow, some really nice stuff. Glad to find your thread!
    You appear to be taking requests, so I'll go ahead and post one, if that's OK?

He's a sith in power armour - there are lots of reference images in my signature!

5. Sonnette

Sonnette Retinazer

This... This is beautiful.

If you don't mind, I'd like to request my avatar (Don't plan on changing it anytime soon)

Some clarification: The whitish parts are silk cloth, like robes. The green parts on the robe is glowing wire, and the green particles around her is just nature stuff (like leaves, grass, etc.)

6. BUNCE

BUNCE Dungeon Spirit

7. Vladimier

Vladimier Golem

IM in love with your work so hope you don't mind I request.
    There is no rush or even a insentive I don't want you to do it. I just love your stuff.

Mind my character hacking and beheading a group of zombies or any creature doesn't matter . Final detail is his eye blazing in a furious rage.
    Reference pictures
    image.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  8. Jack Morgan

Jack Morgan Skeletron Prime

Can I just say that I really like the way you draw armor? You seem to have a great grasp on clothing in general, but armor is something I don't see well done so often.

I suppose I'll plop down a request, but don't feel oblicated to complete it or anything, I'm fine either way.
    Arachius -Ool.png
    He's a guy in tight fitting armor with lit up electric lines along it, with a full visor helmet and a long green scarf. For bonus points, he typically wields some form of lightning gun. I'll leave the design of it up to your imagination.
    Real nice art, and thanks for your time!

9. Ooh, shiny awesome artsies!
    Seriously though, this looks amazing, and I really like your armour.

So... Can I request my character Jerion? The references for him are in my signature, just open and close the first spoiler and then you should see the whole thing, then just open my art gallery.

10. BlueBeoWulf

BlueBeoWulf The Destroyer

Holy... This is beyond any of my expectations. Thank you very much.

Vladimier likes this.
  11. BUNCE

BUNCE Dungeon Spirit

@darthmorf I did two because I didn't like the other one.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. darthmorf

darthmorf Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Those are awesome! Thanks so much!!

13. This is some incredible stuff. Very well made.
    If you don't mind I'm gonna drop a request. I understand if you don't want to/don't have the time, that's totally fine. Especially since it seems you have a lot of requests already.
    I'd like to request a drawing of Vezrix.
    Vezrix Prime.png
    I can provide details like what the armor is made of and stuff like that if need be.
    Any pose will do, and any creative liberties you feel you need to take are totally acceptable.
    Once again, magnificent work, can't wait to see more. :happy:

Vladimier likes this.
  14. M4D-4LI3N

M4D-4LI3N Retinazer

Man! What you have here is GOLD! I can't believe i haven't seen this 'til now!
    The feeling i get from those pics, that comic-book style, i just frigging' love it.
    I'm just gonna go ahead and say:
    [​IMG]
    AMAZING WORK, KEEP IT UP!

darthmorf and Vladimier like this.
  15. Keigora

Keigora Lunatic Cultist

Looking good .o. I especially like how you do font art, that stuff is cool af.
    Keep up the good work, man! .o.

16. Volkomaus Znustoba

Volkomaus Znustoba Terrarian

Holy:red:thisissogoodIdecidednottousespacestomakeitlooklikeIwasexcitedwhichIam

Could you draw the dude in the middle?
    [​IMG]
    Have him be some sorta anthro dog, you can have artistic freedom with that, just have it be a spitzer-type (like a Norwegian Elkhound or a German Shepherd or something) please!

M4D-4LI3N and Vladimier like this.
  17. BUNCE

BUNCE Dungeon Spirit

@Vladimier Man this one was a challenge. I like the character design and would like to do another one. But i don't know when.
    [​IMG]

18. Vladimier

Vladimier Golem

He can not look any more terrifying , love the dynamics. Thumbs up 4 me

19. Freckles

Freckles Slime Collector

well, these are VERY good but if i may, i would like to put up a request its a little big...BUT im sure someone of your skill can do it[​IMG]
    if you can, thanks in advance. and if you cant, i understand and thanks for your time