Mobile Bunch of bugs I’ve found

Your Terraria Device
iPhone 7
Mobile OS
iOS 15.4.1
So I have decided to make a list of bugs I have found.

This first one has to do with the hotbar orientation, first off the horizontal hotbar won’t apply to shops and chests when before 1.4.3 it did apply and looked better.
Also this applies to the crafting menu too. It isn’t nice looking with the hotbar being the only thing that will be horizontal.

The second one is a dupe bug, in order to get this all you have to do is open a chest, then close your inventory then open your inventory and craft something and it won’t consume the items, also if you move it will reset and won’t show craftable items with the items from the chest anymore.

I will continue to post in this thread if I find anymore bugs(or I rediscover bugs that I’ve found but just forgotten)

Reactions: OM
I’ve found a few more.

Spinal tap hit box shrinks(or doesn’t change) when wearing the obsidian armor)

(edited out due to it was from me testing in test dummies lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: OM
Eyebrella bugs out when sleeping
A4730760-B09C-455C-AE31-81829E15E66C.png

Edit: and also the wind speed has a serious bug I have not countered any windy days at all ever since the update, and I’m unsure about the weather and I’ll report back in that

So going into the horizontal hot bar orientation more, so when I am using touch it makes only the hotbar horizontal, using a controller or k&m shops and chests are now also horizontal, I wonder if this could be fixed. It bugs me out(pun not intended) with how everything but my hotbar isn’t horizontal. It was like this in the previous update so it’s really odd, and kind of has messed up my sorting system as I had horizontal chest and now they’ve flipped…

Back
Top Bottom