PS4 Bunnies and Inventory Bugs

Hello.
Playing the new update today and noticed two things.
The first was when swinging the Bug Net, it continuously picks up Bunnies that aren't there. If you swing it while flying upward, it drops bunnies from the Net.
Second was, I am unable to pickup items occasionally because the game thinks my inventory is full, when it isn't. If I trash an item, it seems to go back to normal.

Hello.
The first was when swinging the Bug Net, it continuously picks up Bunnies that aren't there. If you swing it while flying upward, it drops bunnies from the Net.
Second was, I am unable to pickup items occasionally because the game thinks my inventory is full, when it isn't. If I trash an item, it seems to go back to normal.
Please report these to 505 @ http://www.505games.com/contact :)

Hello.
What @Nike Leon said. And thank you for reporting and helping to make the game better for everyone!

Back
Top Bottom