Xbox One Bunnies spawn from magic mirror

RevanChrist

Skeletron Prime
I have no clue how I'm doing it but every time I use the magic mirror, a bunny spawns. See video above. Sorry quality is not great, it was recorded on my phone. Btw it's fully updated, so it's whatever version number is current for Xbox one.

I have no clue how I'm doing it but every time I use the magic mirror, a bunny spawns. See video above. Sorry quality is not great, it was recorded on my phone. Btw it's fully updated, so it's whatever version number is current for Xbox one.
This is the first time I'm seeing this glitch using a Magic Mirror, very fun! It sounds like you've accidentally started the critter glitch which happens when you by swap bait/critters with an item in your inventory, save, swap them back, save. Then when you use the item, it sometimes spawns the bait/critter. Over and over again.

If you move your Magic Mirror to an empty spot in your inventory, that should stop it from spawning bunnies.

This is the first time I'm seeing this glitch using a Magic Mirror, very fun! It sounds like you've accidentally started the critter glitch which happens when you by swap bait/critters with an item in your inventory, save, swap them back, save. Then when you use the item, it sometimes spawns the bait/critter. Over and over again.

If you move your Magic Mirror to an empty spot in your inventory, that should stop it from spawning bunnies.
It didn't stop. Even tried switching worlds.
[doublepost=1489889725,1489889337][/doublepost]
It didn't stop. Even tried switching worlds.
Got it. Stuck it into a chest and pulled it back out.

The same thing happens to my brother yesterday on our Xbox 360, every time he used a magic mirror it spawned a bunny. For whatever reason, this stopped when night ended

The same thing happens to my brother yesterday on our Xbox 360, every time he used a magic mirror it spawned a bunny. For whatever reason, this stopped when night ended
Yes, this is a bug present on the old gen consoles that will remain forever. Like mentioned above, it happens when you swap bait/critters with an item in your inventory, save, swap them back, save. Then when you use the item, it sometimes spawns the bait/critter. Over and over again.

You can put the item in a chest and then take it back out to get it to stop.

Back
Top Bottom