Portfolio/Multi-Topic Burners Suggestion: Get items from hopeless things!

Do you want this as a new feature?

• Total voters

Espio

Terrarian
logo.png

ESPIO'S IDEAS FOR PC
CONTENTS
1) Burners: Evolve items and coins!
2) [WIP] More NPC Shops

A82A52FCADA1E5A8464A21E8DA5759FD14A9DD8A

Burners: Evolve items and coins!
What if Terraria had more "Processors"? Like the extractinator, Burners could recycle common materials (Like dirt or ice.) into processed items, the further down they are in the world, the better chance they have to drop better items, A composter, used for dirt and stone would have chance to drop any wooden or copper item, This includes armor sets and more.

Reaver_Shark.png
Burners: Drop Rates And Changing Drops
The burners are a mechanism also! When first placed, they will drop anything from the block to a weapon, if switched on, they can drop the block itself, to other blocks from the tier, this disincludes ore
etc. While dropping weapons or blocks, they can drop materials, such as copper or wood if in that 'tier'. Each tier has items relative to the level you would need to get to that place, eg. Hellstone Brick is way better than just placing dirt in the burner. Enough said about these apart from the drop % is the same for everything it can drop, it can only drop 1 thing.
Armored_Cavefish.png
Crafting: Creating Burners or such like

Burners are crafted using any material, as long as there is 1 of it and 10 iron along with a torch, with a cog. The torch can also be any hell item, any item that is on fire to be precise.
Flarefin_Koi.png
Item List: Show what items you can get from each 'junk'.
Allow me to rant on about the rules of this list: You can get any item from each 'tier'
as long as its one tier higher or the same tier.
  1. Dirt, Dirt Blocks :)
  2. Wood, Wood tools/Blocks (Any wood class apart from Ebon or Shadewood classes), Copper/Tin Tools/Blocks
  3. Ebon / Shadewood tools/Blocks
  4. Iron / Lead tools/Blocks (From now on, it will just relate to the ores)
  5. Silver / Tungsten
  6. Gold / Platinum
  7. Crimtane / Demonite
  8. Meteor
  9. Hellstone (Needs to be BARS)
  10. /!\ Note: To get past this tier, you need to have HARDMODE unlocked in the world, Tier 9 can jump to 11 if in hardmode, Although, they will most likely process themselves than 'evolve', applys to hardmode tiers as-well.
  11. Palladium / Cobalt
  12. Mythril / Orichalcum (Bubblegum)
  13. Adamantite / Titanium
  14. To evolve to one Chlophoryte ORE, it is only .2% it will, and will rarely craft into a bar, if you manage to rip into that .01%, you have 50% chance to hope that it becomes a bar. if it doesn't evolve it will craft into one of its items.
  15. To evolve to one Spectre Blob (I guess...), it is only .2% it will, and will rarely craft into a bar, if you manage to rip into that .01%, you have 50% chance to hope that it becomes a bar. if it doesn't evolve it will craft into one of its items.
35px-Obsidian_Swordfish.png
The input required for it to 're-burn'
The ores below hardmode tiers only require 5 of it, above it requires 15 of the ore.

Mount_Pigron.png
Coin Furnace

Simple as it says, works for copper and silver, the coins have a 25% chance to evolve, a 75% (50% if silver) chance to stay the same, and a 25% (IF silver) chance to devolve:naughty:, Crafted by 15 Copper Coins, 10 Silver Coins, 5 Gold Coins and a Furnace.

DukeFishron.png
Sprites:joy:
There are no sprites yet! You can contribute in the comments! I will try to contribute as fast as possible.
The_Destroyer.png

Last edited:
Uh... What was the point of those sprites? They have nothing to do with the suggestion.

Anyway great idea.
They are nothing but bullet points. I like the fish so thats why they are bullet points. When i make some sprites i will change it :D Thanks!

I miss a fifth poll option: No.
I don't see the point in tossing blocks in an 'extractinator' in order to get wooden armour or other low level crap, as well as getting multiple variants of different blocks out of it.

I miss a fifth poll option: No.
I don't see the point in tossing blocks in an 'extractinator' in order to get wooden armour or other low level -snip-, as well as getting multiple variants of different blocks out of it.
Thats your opinion, someone should of told you how to do constructive criticism. or a sandwiche comment.

Last edited:
Thats your opinion, someone should of told you how to do constructive criticism. or a sandwiche comment.
No, someone should have told you to just accept it when people don't like your ideas.
I can't even give anything constructive criticism about this nor provide any kind of sugarcoating. It's just a poor idea in my opinion. There's no need to feel hurt when someone can't agree with you. Either accept someone's input or ignore it, and move on.

No, someone should have told you to just accept it when people don't like your ideas.
I can't even give anything constructive criticism about this nor provide any kind of sugarcoating. It's just a poor idea in my opinion. There's no need to feel hurt when someone can't agree with you. Either accept someone's input or ignore it, and move on.
... yeah, i got that.

Back
Top Bottom