PS4 Buy op stuff or close to it

Crazyasian324

Terrarian
Need help on hardmode doin it solo and looking for OP weapons and armor. Plus the usual pick and axe but able to break anything. Message me or add me on psn. Crazyasian324 coins are no problem with me. Pls and thanks

First off, how did you get platuimum coins in early hardmode. secondly, yea i could hook you up with some frost armor it's really good enless ur magic. tell me what class u are so that i know what to give

Need help on hardmode doin it solo and looking for OP weapons and armor. Plus the usual pick and axe but able to break anything. Message me or add me on psn. Crazyasian324 coins are no problem with me. Pls and thanks
First off, how did you get platuimum coins in early hardmode. secondly, yea i could hook you up with some frost armor it's really good enless ur magic. tell me what class u are so that
First off, how did you get platuimum coins in early hardmode. secondly, yea i could hook you up with some frost armor it's really good enless ur magic. tell me what class u are so that i know what to give
I got platinum early in hardmode by simply farming gold fish with statues. But now I'm good on armor and weapons. So thanks for the offer.

Back
Top Bottom