PC Buying 2 Jellyfish Statues

Xephox Dew

Terrarian
I have 2 of most statues but I have never been able to find a jellyfish statue and I would really like some.
-You must host (I get 1 fps when I host)
-Not a world with too much going on please. Maybe create a new small world for this.
-Will trade items or 2 platinum per statue.
-I have steam so add me on there (Xephox (profile pic is M8))

I'd be happy to trade you two Jellyfish Statues. If you have any Plat Bars/Gold Bars/Stingers/Honey Block/Crispy Honey Blocks/Waterleaf/Coral/Voodoo Dolls or Bait of any kind that would be lovely. :)
If you don't have any of the above, would you mind listing a few things you have that you'd be willing to trade?

I'd be happy to trade you two Jellyfish Statues. If you have any Plat Bars/Gold Bars/Stingers/Honey Block/Crispy Honey Blocks/Waterleaf/Coral/Voodoo Dolls or Bait of any kind that would be lovely. :)
If you don't have any of the above, would you mind listing a few things you have that you'd be willing to trade?
Let me check if I have any of the supplies (I have been lazy in gathering resources recently due to the holidays). What amount of supplies would you be willing to receive?

Let me check if I have any of the supplies (I have been lazy in gathering resources recently due to the holidays). What amount of supplies would you be willing to receive?

Any amount that you would be willing to give up. I'm not too picky and I have about 6 statues so anything will do. ^_^

Sure thing, i'll open my secluded Trading Server. I don't think you'd want to come onto my main one.. There's way too much going on even for my own beastly computer.. Hah!

Back
Top Bottom