PC (Buying and selling items!) Tacticturtle's cheap all item shop!

tacticturtle123

Steampunker
Welcome To my shop!
Hello! In this shop I buy and sell all items in VANILLA terraria! (unless they're unobtainable!)

I buy items!
that's right! not only do I sell every item in terraria I also BUY every item in terraria. give me any items you don't want and I'll give you a decent price for them!
if you give me an item that I want (listed below) I'll pay you extra money! it's very simple.

I sell items!
it wouldn't be a shop if I didn't sell stuff! (literally, that's the definition of a shop.) I sell every item in terraria for a decent price that should be fair.
just tell me what you want and I'll tell you the price of it and we can trade money for items! if you think an item price ISN'T fair just tell me and I'll try to correct it!

Price Examples:

common dyes: 10 silver coins
Rare dyes: 2 gold for 2
Strange Plants: 1 gold 50 silver for 1
Biome specific keys: 8 gold
Souls of might/fright/sight 4 gold for 10 souls!

Souls of night/light/flight 1 gold for 15 souls!
Blocks used for building stuff (wood,stone,obsidian brick, meteorite brick etc etc) 50 silver for 500! (martian plating is 2 gold for 300)
Developer sets: 10 gold for 1 set!
Halloween costumes: 20 silver for 1 costume

Items I want:
If you bring these items to me I will pay extra money for them!

Item quantity Reward
x1Binoculars 15 gold coins
x1 The Axe 15 gold coins
x1 Bone Rattle 15 gold coins
x60 obsidian 5 gold coins
x300 martian plating 10 gold coins

Calendar:
This is where you can see when my shop will be closed and when there will be a sale.

No Events yet!

Can I buy 30 souls of night, and if you have, a Daedalus Stormbow, Magic Mirror, 2 mechanical worms, and 2 mechanical eyes? How much is each item? I only have 2 plat.
I also have 165 obsidian if you are interested. I cannot add you for a friend request since i am free to play, my friend bought me Terraria ;3.

Do you do Wii U?
[doublepost=1523681928,1523681876][/doublepost]If so I need that pick that drops from golom.
[doublepost=1523682013][/doublepost]Also if you do mobile I need shroomite leggings and chest plate
[doublepost=1523682196][/doublepost]Also if you do Wii U I need to buy the ball of yarn that summons a pet cat with a wizard hat on it(it’s on the back of the Wii U terraria case)

Do you do Wii U?
[doublepost=1523681928,1523681876][/doublepost]If so I need that pick that drops from golom.
[doublepost=1523682013][/doublepost]Also if you do mobile I need shroomite leggings and chest plate
[doublepost=1523682196][/doublepost]Also if you do Wii U I need to buy the ball of yarn that summons a pet cat with a wizard hat on it(it’s on the back of the Wii U terraria case)
Hi @Random kid, welcome to the forums. :merchantsmile: Please be more aware of when you are double (and triple and quadruple) posting. This isn’t a chat room. Execessive double posting is not encouraged.

Also, this thread has the PC tag on it. The author may play other versions, but in this thread he’s displaying the PC items he’d like to trade. Take a look at other trading threads to find WiiU or mobile topics.

hey i want to buy some building blocs like 1000 clay 3000 stone and did you sell a things like mythril bricks?

Back
Top Bottom