Mobile Buying before 1.3

Negiro

Terrarian
So, not really a technical issue but couldn't find a better section to fit this in.

Tried looking around to solve this doubt but couldn't find anything about it, what I want to know is if I buy the current version of the game, Will I have to repurchase once the 1.3 version is released?

I would understand making us repurchase since basically they developed it from scratch and switched development teams and I would be happy to do it if I bought the game a long time ago but buying it right now IF we do have to pay again for the new version seems kind of a waste.

So yeah tl;dr Do we get the update from the current version or do we have to buy it?

Last edited:
So, not really a technical issue but couldn't find a better section to fit this in.

Tried looking around to solve this doubt but couldn't find anything about it, what I want to know if I buy the current version of the game, Will I have to repurchase once the 1.3 version is released?

I would understand making us repurchase since basically they developed it from scratch and switched development teams and I would be happy to do it if I bought the game a long time ago but buying it right now IF we do have to pay again for the new version seems kind of a waste.

So yeah tl;dr Do we get the update from the current version or do we have to buy it?
Hi there @Negiro, the 1.3 update on mobile will be entirely free to those that already own the game. If you purchase the mobile version now, you won't have to pay anything to update to 1.3

Thanks for the lightning fast answer!
Probably worth noting to avoid general disappointment that there's a chance that the minimum specs will increase with 1.3 so there's no guarantee your device will be able to run the update.

What about our saved progress? Will we be able to keep our items or would we have to start over?

Back
Top Bottom