PC Buying certain boss masks

Laluzi

Skeletron
I have an army of mannequins that need to be dressed with weird heads. I'm seeking the following boss masks in the following quantity (though I'll take any smaller amount as well.)

-Wall of Flesh (10)
-Eater of Worlds (10)
-The Twins (10)
-Betsy (5)
-Golem (5)
-Moon Lord (5)

I'm also seeking other vanity items for mannequins, again in bulk:
-SWAT Helmets
-Ancient Cobalt Breastplates
-Ancient Cobalt Leggings (Tabled for now, I have too many in comparison to the breastplates)
-Unicorn Pants
-Unicorn Shirt

And the following not in bulk:
-Pixie set
-Treasure Hunter set
-Mining Shirt
-Mining Pants
-Lamia Mask
-Lamia Wraps

I'm also seeking to buy the following in high volumes...
-Adamantite ore or adamantite beams
-Titanium ore or titanstone blocks
-Dirt
-Glass/glass components (sand, hardened sand, pearlsand, ebonsand, crimsand)
-Hellstone brick
-Pearlstone brick

Willing to pay in the following:
-Coins. I presently have about 500 platinum I can keep track of.
-Most expert mode dev sets
-Fishing quest rewards (including Cell Phone components, Angler Bag stuff, bucket, sponge, etc)
-Rod of Discord x2
-Amber Mosquito x3
-If you name an item, I probably have it

Also willing to pay in help - grinding bosses, collecting materials, clentaminating worlds, helping through a certain stage in the game: name your fancy. I have characters at pre-HM, early HM, mid-late HM, and endgame for those concerned about fairness.

Steam name is the same as here - if you're interested in trading, add me.

Last edited:
Still seeking the above items. Also seeking Ancient Cobalt Breastplates, Ancient Cobalt Leggings, and SWAT Helmets in bulk, as well as Luminite Ores/Bars and any Stardust/Vortex fragments you happen to have lying around. Same payment options - willing to pay ridiculously high amounts for the stuff I want, value's hardly an issue.

Aaalso seeking some of the more human-looking Halloween sets, like the Nurse or Clothier sets.

Last edited:
You still need a lot of masks, I see. I'll see about beating up some bosses in the next few days and make them part with their face.

You still need a lot of masks, I see. I'll see about beating up some bosses in the next few days and make them part with their face.
I really appreciate it, but really, don't go out of your way for it - I'm not going to need those for a while. I finished my first zone where I'd need them, and I'm not going to be at the next one for at least two weeks.

But thanks so much for the thought! :passionate:

I have a single cobalt breastplate I'll give you for ten gold
Sure, sounds good. Steam name's the same as here if you want to contact me through there.

Just to be sure, you're talking about an ancient cobalt breastplate, right? If it's the kind you can craft from cobalt ore, I'm not interested - the one I want is the one that drops from Hornets and Man Eaters.

How much glass would you say is too much?
I mean, if you gave me more than three stacks, I'd have to store some in a different place than I'd want to store the glass. But I do use a lot of glass. (I... like making windows out of actuated glass blocks over a different wall type instead of just making glass wall windows. Also, gemspark blocks.)

What are the Angler parts worth to you? I'll trade for them. After rummaging through storage, I have 9 stacks of glass, 3 full ninja suits, an ancient cobalt breastplate, a full mining suit, 7 stacks of dirt, and two stacks each of hellbrick and pearlbrick

What are the Angler parts worth to you? I'll trade for them. After rummaging through storage, I have 9 stacks of glass, 3 full ninja suits, an ancient cobalt breastplate, a full mining suit, 7 stacks of dirt, and two stacks each of hellbrick and pearlbrick
I'll happily take 3 glass stacks, the breastplate, the mining set, and maybe two stacks of dirt at the moment. Could take 300 hellbrick and pearlbrick, ish, but those aren't a priority at the moment.

(Edit, scratch the pearlstone brick, I had more of it than I thought.)

Trading value isn't really an issue - I almost never get to trade with anyone, so the stuff just piles up. Tell me what Angler pieces you need and I'll hook you up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom