PC Buying Slime Staff, giving what you need.

FiresDragon

Official Terrarian
I am looking for a Slime Staff.

[I will just copy the following from another thread of mine ^^:]
I can give you money (Platin), rare style gear (developer skins, masks, ...), rare mounts (like Blessed Apple or Shrimpy Truffle), statues, a lot of accessoires (also e.g. Gold Ring), kits (like Tackle Box), endgame equipment/materials, dyes, special items (like Piranha Gun) and so on...

Just write your needs (and the amount of them) in this Thread or write to me via PM. Then we can discuss about the details. :)

Regards,
FiresDragon.

Hm, I have many things, this does not count to them. I am farming the Halloween Event at the moment, but I do not know if or when I will get this drop. Is there an alternative for you?

P.S. With "giving what you need" I meant things I have or can get fastly of course. ^^

I am farming the Halloween Event at the moment, but I do not know if or when I will get this drop.
If your getting goodie bags, then yes it will drop. If you just mean the Pumpkin Moon, then no it won't.

I am farming King Slimes atm, so if I get the staff from one of his minions, I'll be sure to get it to you ;P

I am farming the right event, do not worry. 'Already have tons of clothes etc., but no kitty. :(

Let's see about it. :D

Last edited:
Yeah, I have a few left, also colours trough/from them. I guess it depends on your idea of the amount or the specific dye.

Last edited:
I'll take your Tackle Box.
Yes, I do have a Slime Staff. I've literally massacred slimes and encountered a load of Slime Rain events, not to mention the 300+ killed King Slimes since 1.2.

@HeChaos
Sorry, but I have already got the items for the trade with SciLeg1c. :(
Maybe we can trade another time. :)

@SciLog1c
I got the items so far. I sent you a Steam invite.

P.S. Why did you kill over 300 of this cute slime kings? ö.ö

They just keep spawning when I'm busy and they are just an annoyance. Then normally I would go on a server and the friends would spawn 200 King Slimes and watch us as we massacre them.

Slime grinders drop slime staffs. Hook three slime statues up to 6 1 second timers, boom. Slime drops are yours.

If you still need the staff, I could probably get you one off this setup.

@NinjaKrill
Yeah, maybe I can, maybe not. Saying the truth my luck is not the highest. Furthermore this engine does not work anymore within 1.3 as far as I know. ("As of version 1.3, you can NOT wire 6 timers (or 6 engines) to the statue in order to harvest six fold of loot any more.")

P.S. Thanks for your advice, really, but I guess it is not very polite to write such guides in a part of the forum made for pure trading. ^^ (Maybe I am wrong with it.) Write possible answers via PM.
Awww, crap! I didn't even notice that change. Sucks. Guess we're back to crab engines! Just got a Slime Staff as a drop though. Want?

Just got my staff already, still thanks. ^^

I guess I will close this here. (Clearing this or other topics mentioned here via PM, please.)

-CLOSED-

Back
Top Bottom