1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

Xbox One Buying Statue's

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by ArticReaper, Jul 28, 2015.

1. ArticReaper

ArticReaper Official Terrarian

So I'm looking at building a Frost Moon farm and I'm short 3 statues.

Shark, Crab and Piranha.

These are all I need Am willing to trade/buy them for Platinum.

I am available from 5pm AEST Till 4am AEST

Will check here for a reply every Hour or so. Thank you.

2. Bounty_

Bounty_ Eye of Cthulhu

I have some statues, also shark is bugged or something and doesn't spawn in or something like that.. So I doubt you'l find one untill the next update.

I have piranha and maybe crab.

3. ArticReaper

It is? Well bugger. Well if you are willing to sell or trade the Piranha and crab one. What would you like for them?

4. Bounty_

Bounty_ Eye of Cthulhu

Possibly ichor or some titanium ore if you got any, Il also pay for the titanium ore.

5. ArticReaper

How much Titanium ore or Ichor?

6. Bounty_

Bounty_ Eye of Cthulhu

If possible 200-500 ore/a stack of ichor, Il also add 10 plat with the statues or 25 plat for the higher amount/ichor with the statues.

7. ArticReaper

Alright. I will get the Ichor stuff for ya. Since It would take a lot longer to get 200-500 Titanium.

8. ArticReaper

I got 3 stacks of Ichor for you. My GT is ArticReaper. Just message me on there when ya on so can do the trade.