Buying terraria weapons for money?

Infirmus

Terrarian
Yo guys so just joined the forum less than a min ago so please tell me if this thread is wrong somehow. Basically, I wanted to buy terraria gear for money? So I don't have to get stuff myself idk if its allowed or how to go about doing it in this game, anybody able to help me?

Well if you ask me I would make you pay upwards of 20 dollars for an item in terraria. But you could do what everyone else does and legitimately obtain lots and lots of platinum. Legitimately. And dump it on people in the terraria trading community.

Yo guys so just joined the forum less than a min ago so please tell me if this thread is wrong somehow. Basically, I wanted to buy terraria gear for money? So I don't have to get stuff myself idk if its allowed or how to go about doing it in this game, anybody able to help me?
If you want to buy items for in-game coins, check out the Terraria Trading Post. You can look through the Want To Sell threads for any items you want, or if you don't find anything you want, you can make a thread in the Want To Buy forum yourself.

If you want to buy items for actual money, then that's not permitted. See the sectional rules for more information.

what would you charge for one of the best melees, like true nights edge

I kind of think the forum doesn't allow that. That's what it says in the trading post section anyway, not sure if the rule is forum-wide. But as Rookas says you can cheat items in so easily it seems kind of silly to pay real money for them. It might seem more legitimate in a way... but you'd have no guarantee the person you bought from didn't cheat.

what would you charge for one of the best melees, like true nights edge
Like Kazzymodus said, real money wouldn't be allowed.
Since you're talking about the pc version, you can just as well load up an inventory editor (google it) and give yourself all the items you want.
You'd ruin your game experience, but at least you won't be paying real money for virtual items (which should be illegal for every game out there in my opinion).

This is over a year old, but wanted to reinforce what other posters in the Thread have said, and to make our policy very clear on the trading of Terraria items.

We don't permit trading in-game items for real money or any item outside of the scope of the game Terraria itself, and threads that require trading for anything outside of the game will not be allowed. You can go to the Forum Sections Kazzymodus linked to look at or start a trading thread of your own, but it is trading in-game items for other in-game items only.

Back
Top Bottom