Pixel Art Ca595 Pixel palace

StarDrone.png
Tower_and_gun.png
things i made lately

Heya! Just wondering, but would you be willing to take a request for a boss sprite? If so, I need it to be like a giant, dark purple butterfly with a cosmic/space look.
VoidMonarch.png
This is a terrible example sprite from when I was bad at spriting.
If you can, that would be excellent! If not, I understand, but these sprites are amazing!

Heya! Just wondering, but would you be willing to take a request for a boss sprite? If so, I need it to be like a giant, dark purple butterfly with a cosmic/space look.
View attachment 207736 This is a terrible example sprite from when I was bad at spriting.
If you can, that would be excellent! If not, I understand, but these sprites are amazing!
thanks! and i love to make that, but does it needs to be the same size or bigger? also i never made a butterfly so that will be an new experience

thanks! and i love to make that, but does it needs to be the same size or bigger? also i never made a butterfly so that will be an new experience
I’d prefer it bigger (the example sprite is just for an idea of the colors), but really just whatever size works for you!

Hey! Just wondering, are you still working on that sprite I requested? I understand if you’re busy or can’t get it done, but I’m just wondering if it’s still in progress.

So, ya take requests do ya? Well, i've got one for you. Don't worry it- isnt anything hard.
Could you recreate the Vampire Knives? They are supposed to be called the Oblivion Daggers, but a lot of people can't work from the name alone, so here's a short description:
-shadow-y look. Think dark, spooky, ghosts, phantoms.
-Same size, possibly bigger

But I'm not picky, so ill take anything. Whatever floats your boat, I like to say.

Thanks in advance! :D

So, ya take requests do ya? Well, i've got one for you. Don't worry it- isnt anything hard.
Could you recreate the Vampire Knives? They are supposed to be called the Oblivion Daggers, but a lot of people can't work from the name alone, so here's a short description:
-shadow-y look. Think dark, spooky, ghosts, phantoms.
-Same size, possibly bigger

But I'm not picky, so ill take anything. Whatever floats your boat, I like to say.

Thanks in advance! :D
lol late reply sorry, but does it need to be inspired by the coruption?

Is there anyways to fight these bosses in game or use these weapons? Are these in a downloadable mod? These sprites are so so so so good! Talent in a nutshell!

also, for all pixel art threads, is it possible to be able to use those sprites in game by downloading a mod? I hate seeing sprite after sprite go unnoticed.

Is there anyways to fight these bosses in game or use these weapons? Are these in a downloadable mod? These sprites are so so so so good! Talent in a nutshell!

also, for all pixel art threads, is it possible to be able to use those sprites in game by downloading a mod? I hate seeing sprite after sprite go unnoticed.
well it woul have too be coded and i sadly dont know how too code, if u look at my shop in steam u can see some of my texture packs :)

Back
Top Bottom