tModLoader CakeMod (Looking for a coder!)

UberCAKE

Spazmatism
CakeMod is a dead mod that adds loads of items, a few (broken) bosses, and other stuff.

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e1erxzvh79frofh/CakeMod.tmod?dl=0
Changelogs can be found here.

A Discord which is just as dead as the mod lmao: https://discord.gg/sy7Mnsy

Note: CakeMod is officially dead, it will not be updated, maintained, or fixed in any way.

index.php

The Wiki:
http://cakemod.wikia.com/wiki/CakeMod_Wikia

CakeMod contains 143 items, 3 bosses and 5 tiles, as of 12/12/2016, all made by UberCAKE.

The bosses, note that all art is not the final version, unless stated otherwise, all bosses have some background lore, unless otherwise stated, all described AI is uncompleted, unless otherwise stated.

Chocolator.png

m5moqUY.png
Expert phase sprite
Health: 2000 (3000 on Expert)
Damage: 20 (25 on Expert)
Defence: 10 (15 on Expert)
Drops 9-15 Chocolate

Summoned with Giant Easter Egg

Lore:
Designed by the founder of a massive chocolate company, based in a far away land, several of these were built and deployed to the island of Terra, to protect his stash of chocolate eggs, it has been decades since these were built, and they had stopped fully functioning.
When the designer discovered you had taken one of the eggs, he deployed the best functioning Chocolator to kill you and retrieve the egg.

AI, (not coded yet):
Starts out by floating around above the player, firing unguided rockets at the player, as it loses health the firing of the rockets speeds up.
When it reaches 1000 health, it starts trying to ram the player, the rockets keep firing, and the rockets gain 10 damage.
(Expert only): When it reaches 500 health, the sprite changes to the sprite at the top of this spoiler labeled "Expert phase sprite", Chocolator starts firing lasers that pierce through blocks and do more damage, the rockets become guided, Chocolator starts teleporting.

YMybFqD.png
(Concept art, which is why it's :red:)
TTauYB0.png
(Phase 2 concept art, which is why it's :red:)

Stats incomplete

Lore:
Hundreds of years ago, a legendary dark mage known as Kyellert escaped from the mages hunting him on another island, he took shelter in the Marble caves, he cursed a large statue to guard the area, and set up curses that made powerful creatures guard the cave. Since then the curses have partially worn off, with both the statue and the cave not nearly as dangerous as they used to be.

AI, (not coded yet):
Starts by moving towards the player while firing fireballs, fire rate and movement speed increase as health is lost.
When it reaches half health it switches to Phase 2, in phase 2 it starts firing 3 fireballs in a spread, every 10 seconds it shoots a solid beam of fire at the nearest player.
(Expert only): When it reaches a quarter of it's health, it starts teleporting, the damage of the fireballs is increased by 10.

ChocolatorPrime.png

Health: 50000 (70000 on Expert)
Damage: 60 (90 on Expert)
Defence: 30 (40 on Expert)

Lore:
After discovering that you had destroyed Chocolator, the designer of the original Chocolator created Chocolator Prime, it is much stronger, and has the ability to summon the regular Chocolators from the cave you took the egg from.

AI, (not coded yet):
Starts by shooting guided missiles and nonguided lasers at the player, while floating above the player, every 15 seconds it rams the player, as it loses health the fire rate of the lasers and missiles increases.
When it reaches half health, it starts deploying Chocolate Drones, small enemies with low health that fire lasers at the player while trying to ram the player.
When it reaches 15000 health it starts teleporting.
When it reaches 10000 health a standard Chocolator comes from the ground every 20 seconds.
(Expert only): When it reaches 10000 health it starts firing lasers in all directions every 5 seconds, a standard Chocolator comes from the ground every 10 seconds.

King Slime
Chocolator
Eater of Worlds
Eye of Cthulhu
Lord of the Vultures
(a snow boss that I have yet to think of a name for)

Queen Bee
Cursed Statue
Skeletron
Wall of Flesh
Chocolator Prime
The Twins
The Destroyer
Skeletron Prime
VultureBot-127
Plantera
(a snow boss that I have yet to think of a name for)
Golem
Infernus, Prince of Hell
Duke Fishron
Lunatic Cultist
Moon Lord
(unnamed boss)
The Blade Lord
Luftia, Queen of the Skies
Infernox, King of Hell
Cake
Cake's True Form

UberCAKE, coder, spriter, ideas person, thread manager.

@John Egbert , spriter. (Inactive)

The developers of Terraria (I forgot their name :p) for making Terraria,
The developers of TModLoader,
@jopojelly and @Odran for helping me fix the errors with my mod,
The developers of SAS Zombie Assault 4, (the game that has a bunch of guns that I put in this mod),
@Annie Leonhardt for Terraria modding tutorials, (this mod wouldn't exist without them!)
@JoeReturns for the Guinea Pig Items suggestion, which he gave me permission to add into CakeMod, Guinea Pig Item sprites by @DerpoTheMagnificent , used with permission.

Last edited:
11/10 because SAS4. I didn't know anyone else here that played SAS4.
Same :D
A while ago (2-ish months) I started a thread about it in the other games sub forum, I'm thinking of starting one of those discussion group things about it.

BTW the next update (that will be released in T-12 hours :D) will have 2 new SAS 4 armour sets.

Update!

Added the CM 401 Planet Stormer, a post-mechanical assault rifle.
Added the Trooper set, it's basically the HVM Kevlar set but for melee.
Fixed the bug where having a full set of either the Kevlar or Titan armour would cause a 90% reduction in ranged damage.
Added the 3 RIA 20 assault rifles.
Added Incendiary Bullets.

Last edited:
Update!

Added a bunch of Skaedium stuff (bars, a placeable ore, a sword and 4 different hats), Skaedium will be a ore that generates after a yet to be added boss is defeated.
Added Cake's Hat, Sword and Gun, (uncraftable super overpowered stuff just for me to use for testing :p)
Added the RIA 30 Strikeforce
Added the 1887 Shockfield
Added the Stripper (IT'S A SHOTGUN THAT DROPS FROM PLANTERA, IT'S NOT WHAT YOU ARE THINKING)
Added the Graphene armour set
Changed the HVM Kevlar set to be magic
Changed the Trooper set to be summoner
Added the HVM Carbon Fibre hat and vest
Added the Pickaxe of the Night (a pickaxe similar to the Night's Edge)
Added the Hardplate and Medusa helmets

This is the biggest update since 0.0.1 :D

EDIT: As every SAS 4 weapon added is a shotgun, this is basically the "Shotgun Update"
Credit to @Cyanogynist for noticing that

Last edited:
Update!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e1erxzvh79frofh/CakeMod.tmod?dl=0

Added a bunch of Skaedium stuff (bars, a placeable ore, a sword and 4 different hats), Skaedium will be a ore that generates after a yet to be added boss is defeated.
Added Cake's Hat, Sword and Gun, (uncraftable super overpowered stuff just for me to use for testing :p)
Added the RIA 30 Strikeforce
Added the 1887 Shockfield
Added the Stripper (IT'S A SHOTGUN THAT DROPS FROM PLANTERA, IT'S NOT WHAT YOU ARE THINKING)
Added the Graphene armour set
Changed the HVM Kevlar set to be magic
Changed the Trooper set to be summoner
Added the HVM Carbon Fibre hat and vest
Added the Pickaxe of the Night (a pickaxe similar to the Night's Edge)
Added the Hardplate and Medusa helmets

This is the biggest update since 0.0.1 :D
I call this update the Shotgun update. Every SAS4 weapon added in this update is a shotgun.
RIA - Thermal
Shockfield - Energy
Stripper - Chemical

Update!

Added all of the SAS 4 SMGs, 10 in total.

Last edited:
Update!

Added the FireBurst projectile,
Added Kontayheghian stuff, (ore, bars, anvil and sword),
Added Zyondite stuff, (ore, bars and sword),
Increased the amount of Chocolate Chocolator and Chocolator Prime drop to 9-15 (before it was just 1),
Increased the health of Chocolator to 2000 (from 1500),
Increased the health of Chocolator Prime to 70000 (from 40000),

Some stuff to cite on the wiki,
Skaedium, Kontayheghian and Zyondeite are going to spawn after a yet to be added modded boss is defeated,
Originally I was going to make Zyondeite grey, but I chose to make it red,

The Pickaxe of the Night is going to be basically a pickaxe version of the Night's Edge,
I am going to add Jungle and Dungeon pickaxes to be used in the crafting of the Pickaxe of the Night,
The jungle pickaxe will have 10 damage, a usetime of 16 and 60 pickaxe power, it will be made with 15 jungle spores and 5 stingers, BTW here's the sprite

Last edited:
Nice mod. I played SAS 4 with my friend one time. Never really got into i t but now I might have to try it again. Definitely will put this mod into my super modded survival.

Back
Top Bottom