Short Story Calamitas' New Year: Calamity mod head-canon drabble

Niles

Official Terrarian
Merry late Christmas and Happy New Year, folks. It sure is late for this kind of story, but I'll be posting it nonetheless. It came out as a small idea I decided to write down. Personally, I am not sure how much canonic that would be. Let's hope it will, someday. And if not - well, that's totally okay.

You can read the story by following one of these links:

https://niksynaly.wordpress.com/2018/01/09/calamitas-new-year-calamity-mod/

This one seems to be really short, yeah... so I probably will be considering making a thread where I'll be keeping the whole compilation of my works towards Calamity mod. For now, if you want - you may add my website to your browser bookmarks, as it will be updated with any of my works guaranteed. Calamity mod works can be checked by appropriate hashtag.

Comments and critique, as always, are greatly appreciated.

Again, huge thanks to @Sentri for proofreading and @MountainDrew for his amazing Terraria mod. And thanks to all of your readers who check out my work.

P.S.: that's not Calamitas you've been asking for :rolleyes:

Merry late Christmas and Happy New Year, folks. It sure is late for this kind of story, but I'll be posting it nonetheless. It came out as a small idea I decided to write down. Personally, I am not sure how much canonic that would be. Let's hope it will, someday. And if not - well, that's totally okay.

You can read the story by following one of these links:

This one seems to be really short, yeah... so I probably will be considering making a thread where I'll be keeping the whole compilation of my works towards Calamity mod. For now, if you want - you may add my website to your browser bookmarks, as it will be updated with any of my works guaranteed. Calamity mod works can be checked by appropriate hashtag.

Comments and critique, as always, are greatly appreciated.

Again, huge thanks to @Sentri for proofreading and @MountainDrew for his amazing Terraria mod. And thanks to all of your readers who check out my work.

P.S.: that's not Calamitas you've been asking for :rolleyes:
What a really heartwarming story you got here! I hope you continue!

What a really heartwarming story you got here! I hope you continue!
Thanks! I plan to keep working on Calamity mod stories, mostly covering lore events, rather than playthrough things or such, so if you looking for this kind of content - there will be more in the future!

Thanks! I plan to keep working on Calamity mod stories, mostly covering lore events, rather than playthrough things or such, so if you looking for this kind of content - there will be more in the future!
How about that: the interaction between the Devourer and the Storm Weaver, the former being pretty much the latter's surrogate father.

Back
Top Bottom