PC Calamity mod causing player-spawned projectiles not to spawn

0x0D0A

Terrarian
Projectiles (e.g. Glowsticks, bullets, sword projectiles, arrows, etc.) stop spawning from player actions after a little bit. Disabling Calamity mod fixes this issue entirely. Exiting the game does not help, but clearing projectiles using CheatSheet clears up the issue for a little time. Bosses still spawn projectiles whenever they feel like it. This happens on any world or character I try, no matter size, evil, character customization, or even race using MrPlauge's Authentic Races mod. Any ideas? Thanks.

Hey ik this is not related at all but could you please tell me how you got the draedon mod, I dont know how to update CAlamity with tmod loader

Hello, I am experiencing this exact issue. All projectiles (Magic weapons, bombs, hooks, anything modded or non) stop working. Projectiles will sporadically start working for a few seconds at a time before breaking again.

This started while I was on Calamity 1.5.0.2, updating to 1.5.0.3 did not fix.
reinstalled tmodloader and all mods.

Mod List:
Shaggy's Addon Races v0.6.2
MrPlague's Authentic Races v1.13.7.3
Calamity's Vanities v9.0.4
Calamity Mod Music v1.5.0.3
Calamity Mod (No Calamity Music) v1.5.0.3

This appears to be a known issue with Shaggy's Addon Races v0.6.2, planned to fixed in the next update. Current workaround is to disable race stats and reload. Not sure if this is the same issue as the OP as there is no modlist.

Last edited:
This appears to be a known issue with Shaggy's Addon Races v0.6.2, planned to fixed in the next update. Current workaround is to disable race stats and reload. Not sure if this is the same issue as the OP as there is no modlist.
You are correct! The reason I though calamity was the issue was because I tested calamity off on the kenku race rather than the Kitsune race I had been using when the bug was happening. Sorry for any confusion.

Back
Top Bottom