Calamity Mod Mobs Not Dropping Items

Beast4broncos

Terrarian
Whenever I kill Something, the mod does not drop the items, either I am retarted and am not realizing something that should be obvious or something is wrong. I am going to try to include the mod list of the mods used and the .wrld file to further the information provided. I am going to upload the mod list as an unlisted video to my youtube, and the link to that is here ----- https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaBZ3yq1FvmNiyI29sewqaw5PHjQ_H9gu----- Please any and all help is needed. Idk what happened, I remember logging back into this world and it did this so I thought there might be an incompatibility problem, so I uninstalled a leveled mod and its dependencies, play for about a day or so and this happens again. The only things I have done since then try the large world enabler, as well as update the mod browser within tmodloader, and the only one it updated was either calamity or calamity vanities I believe. The video provided also shows an example of what I mean, it appears as though the mobs just disappear, I have searched and searched and not found any resemblance of an issue like this, and therefore no fix.

Attachments

• af.wld
    6.4 MB · Views: 564
I will make sure to do so and also update here if it did in fact work for me, maybe a fresh install is what I need.
I did a fresh install, fresh character, fresh world and reinstalled all of the mods I had before, and it is now after working fine for a whole day yesterday, is now happening again IDK what to do.

Salutations. I had a big problem a while ago, but now I have this too. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but nothing. Steam asks me to copy certain files when I reopen it, should I continue without copying them?

I reinstalled tmodloader and copied my files back into it and it worked fine for like a day. Then it stopped working for a bit, now it's working again. Maybe it's a problem with the tweaked drop rates? idk. They also don't drop gore when the drops stop, it's like they disappear before they can drop anything or something.
edit: now it's broken, I hope this is fixed soon. I guess I need a break from terraria anyway lol

Last edited:
uh try uninstalling cheat mods or like non-famous mods (they might have virus)

edit: i got this glitch too, after uninstalling dirt knive mod and other non-famous mods it worked again

I'm having the same problem, I reinstalled tmodloader earlier today but it just came back. I'm using the calamity mod (without music), the calamity music mod, more pets mod, mod checklist.

All right I found a fix for the bug: launch tmod loader - disable calamity and reboot - re enable calamity and reboot. It should now work, you will have to do this for every time you close and launch tmod loader.

Last edited:
Whenever I kill Something, the mod does not drop the items, either I am retarted and am not realizing something that should be obvious or something is wrong. I am going to try to include the mod list of the mods used and the .wrld file to further the information provided. I am going to upload the mod list as an unlisted video to my youtube, and the link to that is here ----- https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaBZ3yq1FvmNiyI29sewqaw5PHjQ_H9gu----- Please any and all help is needed. Idk what happened, I remember logging back into this world and it did this so I thought there might be an incompatibility problem, so I uninstalled a leveled mod and its dependencies, play for about a day or so and this happens again. The only things I have done since then try the large world enabler, as well as update the mod browser within tmodloader, and the only one it updated was either calamity or calamity vanities I believe. The video provided also shows an example of what I mean, it appears as though the mobs just disappear, I have searched and searched and not found any resemblance of an issue like this, and therefore no fix.
Check your mods list you might have a mod that is broken one that I know of is BlockSwap

yall i just fixed the problem, or at least for me, it was as simple as reloading the mods, thats it, i play with magic storage, calamity, inks suhis mod, alchemist npc, etc

For me, it turned out to be a bug with Calamity specifically, so I guess one's best bet is to simply roll back to version 1.5.0.1, as the bug began occuring around 1.5.0.2-1.5.0.3. That, or wait for a more stable release, but given how they're not doing any fixes until the next major update, this is unlikely.

I think it might just be a compatibility issue between calamity, and any mod that modifies drop rates from any enemy
I had a mod that makes bosses drop items to increase health/mana, and enemies didn't drop anything, so I removed the mod, reloaded tModLoader, and it worked

too all! i figured out a fix for it that doesnt require uninstalling the whole game. so, offload ONE SPECIFIC MOD. just one, then reload everything, put it back on if you really want it, and then reload once more and then the problem is fixed

It's pretty old thread but I ecountered this issue and finally solved it by disabling fargo's mod and killing providance without it enabled. I use tmodloader and maybe that some this got bugged. Hopefully this will help someone.

Back
Top Bottom